vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    dumb,dumber,dumbest
    As in.....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

vCash
    Sums it up Alison. He's making Australia a laughing stock. Imagine boycotting your national anthem!! What a twat. God save the Queen goes on about invading Scotland but it's still our national anthem- even if we weren't always on the same side. Having said that- roll on Calcutta cup on Saturday!! Over 60 expats descending on our local for a great night of rugby, curry and dancing. Life's good, especially if you're not dumb, dumber or dumbest

[Beer & crisps......the pre-season diet of choice

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by doobie69 View Post
    Having said that- roll on Calcutta cup on Saturday!! Over 60 expats descending on our local for a great night of rugby, curry and dancing. Life's good, especially if you're not dumb, dumber or dumbest
    Sounds awesome! Should be a fantastic night - if I lived closer I'd come gatecrash!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    As in.....
    Dummerer's never heard of the word humility - something Daniel Geale seems to have in spades.

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    "SBW may pay for 'corrupt' allegation

JUDGES in the Daniel Geale-Anthony Mundine fight are considering taking legal action against Sonny Bill Williams after he called them "corrupt".

The news comes as it was confirmed yesterday comments made by Mundine in the ring after the fight will be investigated, according to NSW Combat Authority boss Denis Fitzgerald.

Mundine complained bitterly after his defeat, despite all three judges - and the majority of boxing experts - saying Geale easily won the fight to retain his IBF middleweight belt at the Sydney Entertainment Centre.

As judges were tallying up their scorecards after the fight, Mundine found a Main Event television camera and said: "They rob me. They're taking their time. If I don't get this fight you know what's up. You all know what happened." "

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/nati...-1226566265924

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

vCash
    Quel douche

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blueandblack View Post
    "SBW may pay for 'corrupt' allegation
    JUDGES in the Daniel Geale-Anthony Mundine fight are considering taking legal action against Sonny Bill Williams after he called them "corrupt".
    http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/nati...-1226566265924
    You know, I seriously hope they do take action. Sometimes dickheads need a smack in the head for their behaviour, too many times they mouth off and disrespect everybody and good people do nothing. SBW should be taken to the cleaners for his stupid mouth and taught a lesson. The sooner him and his bro Quade are both running around in Kiwi RL jerseys the better!

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chibi View Post
    You know, I seriously hope they do take action. Sometimes dickheads need a smack in the head for their behaviour, too many times they mouth off and disrespect everybody and good people do nothing. SBW should be taken to the cleaners for his stupid mouth and taught a lesson. The sooner him and his bro Quade are both running around in Kiwi RL jerseys the better!
    The problem is that Mundine has been smacked in the head repeatedly in his career and it hasn't done a single thing to shut his mouth.....sometimes I think he's gotten worse every time he's been beaten up.

C'mon the

Senior Player
    vCash
    Mundine is a coward and a wimp he has no courage and no honour to even call himself a boxer is disrespectful to many great warriors who have fought great battles in the ring in the name of the sport of boxing. To resort to head butting and elbowing as he did in the Geale fight he got what he deserved.

I truly feel that Anthony Mundine isn't a role model he is the perfect example for young Aboriginal boys and girls in this country of what NOT to be like and how not to conduct yourself which is a real shame because he could do so much for so many and better this country as as whole

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    The problem is that Mundine has been smacked in the head repeatedly in his career and it hasn't done a single thing to shut his mouth.....sometimes I think he's gotten worse every time he's been beaten up.
    Keep beatin' him 'til his mouth stops working!

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    whoever made this - wins at everything!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    Sounds awesome! Should be a fantastic night - if I lived closer I'd come gatecrash!
    You'd love it Alison- if you ever fancy a holiday in Asia let me know. I'm 3/4 drunk now, full of seafood and beer, sides are sore laughing and really dont care who wins. As long as it's Scotland Wales vs Ireland should be a cracker too. PS- just spent the day with junior rugby getting ready for our tour to Bangkok next week- sooooo good!!

---------- Post added at 20:41 ---------- Previous post was at 20:39 ----------

Oh and Mundine's a twat btw, lol, rotfl, etc...... my son showed me all these new words. You can't beat "arsehole" though

[Beer & crisps......the pre-season diet of choice

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by doobie69 View Post
    You'd love it Alison- if you ever fancy a holiday in Asia let me know. I'm 3/4 drunk now, full of seafood and beer, sides are sore laughing and really dont care who wins. As long as it's Scotland Wales vs Ireland should be a cracker too. PS- just spent the day with junior rugby getting ready for our tour to Bangkok next week- sooooo good!!

---------- Post added at 20:41 ---------- Previous post was at 20:39 ----------

Oh and Mundine's a twat btw, lol, rotfl, etc...... my son showed me all these new words. You can't beat "arsehole" though
    Love it!! Now, go get 4/4 drunk!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2