Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: More poms en route!

Apprentice
    vCash

More poms en route!

From what i gather there are a few more poms en route to play premier grade rugby in perth. From a good source a couple are going to kala, a couple more up to wests, and three including a player coach down to mandurah.

this should shed some light on player movements at the moment as these guys are arriving pretty soon. dont know much else about them just that they are all very good high standard players.

the standard of play in perth has straight lined for a while, but with a few more quality players from the uk and no doubt countless kiwis from home and interstate!

we shall see!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Dunno how good your source is but the only Poms we have are a few lads that want to have a run in 4ths and sink a few pints which is all good cos player numbers are player numbers

Apprentice
    vCash
    my source is pretty good. im sure you will see them in due time. why are they heading to mandurah though? very strange if they play a high standard in the uk.

anyone have any news about cott? they seem to be quite quiet at the moment. i can see a few surprises happening this year. it will be an interresting season and from what i hear wests will be there or there abouts come end of the season.

also watch kala!

Champion
    vCash
    Can I use the old we're in a rebuilding stage thing again

Apprentice
    vCash
    you can yes, but you was using that when i played against you lot in 2006, and when i played against your first grade in 2010.

yes you have some quality young players and respect that you are building a team if your throwing the kids in there. but you also have some very experianced players that have been there for years.

dwaynes a quality coach and you guys should go well this year. i hear gibbo,s gone is this right? where is monty at the moment?

Champion
    vCash
    Monty absolutely awesome coach and even better bloke is spending time with his young family but will poke his head in from time to time and Gibbo left ,don't ask me why

Apprentice
    vCash
    shame gibbo went. he was a very good coach and man manager. he was a credit to your club and without him you wouldnt be where you are now.

ive had monty coach me before and his training techniques and just knowledge of the game is second to none. basicly you have the best coaching staff in the league that i know off!

Champion
    vCash
    Gibbo has gone to Wanneroo

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Welcome back, Rumour Monger.

Apprentice
    vCash
    any players gone with him?

i see the western force used a player who has been banned in another country in the game against tonga. ryan lowrens?

Apprentice
    vCash
    fulvio, i can assure you i am not this person rumor monger! im a player who has had to retire from the game and wants to stay in touch with the local rugby secene.

i can see you all have some very interesting opinions on the game, clubs, and each other which i find rather sad but hey ho thats what people do when the hide behind keyboards.

i will be as honest as possible on here, and ill also have diff opinions to alot of you. i have played for a couple clubs myself in perth but will keep that to myself. all i can tell you is im a scrum half/flyhalf.

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Yeah, I do a lot of hiding behind keyboards. My real name is Luke Skywalker, but I prefer to use an Aussie sounding name on here.

vCash

Posted via Mobile Device

Senior Player
    vCash
    I though if there were more poms on route to Perth it would be to live north of the river it seems to be where they all live. My family apart we live SOR because it's the best

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterM View Post
    I though if there were more poms on route to Perth it would be to live north of the river it seems to be where they all live. My family apart we live SOR because it's the best
    Lots of Poms in the Peel region.....not as many as Saffers and kiwis, but certainly plenty of them!

C'mon the

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast