Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Day!! Force v Rebels

vCash
    That was bad, real bad... I will await my letter from rugby WA, if last year wasn't good enough, and fell below what was expected, this year ain't much better!....

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Well, I rate that performance as a 2, as in:

Too slow
    Too flat
    Too static
    Too predictable
    Too many bloody stupid kicks
    Too soft in defense
    Too easily turned round
    Too poor ball skills
    Too many poor decisions
    Too many stupid mistakes
    Too quiet in talking to the ref
    Too poor a game of rugby to enjoy

The sad thing is that if the ref had done a half-decent job we were in with a shout of winning that game. How many 'final' warnings did he give the Rebels? Why wasn't Hodgson quietly reminding him of all those warnings?

The scary thing is that I think the Force are on the brink of a massive crash in attendances. The paying public (and by that I mean both those of us who buy season tickets and the occassional punter) have stayed loyal through the Subiaco years and the poor MES/NiB facilities with the promise that things will get better. Now we have the new stand (and don't get me started on that!) the rugby has been getting worse. I heard the boos, and it was wasn't isolated individuals, it was an awful lot of the Eastern stand. Based on that performance we might not even sell out the Crusaders - I was chatting to a Kiwi after the game, and he reckons not even the Kiwi occassionals will bother coming as they don't want to watch the Crusaders put 100 points on us - which they could given today's performance.

vCash
    At the 20 minute mark, why didn't McMeniman take a nice low dive for the try-line?!

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by SNOB View Post
    Well nobodies learnt anything yet this season.

Anyone know what the problem is with Madness shoulder?
    Tipping seems to be a grade 3 AC joint, which would be him for the Lions. A grade 1 or 2 and he might just make it back.

vCash
    I'm just lost for words at how terrible we were. Nothing went right for us. It was comedic at times just how terrible we played. How many points do we have to gift teams? How many pathetically silly errors can one team make?
    Kicking - horrible
    Attack - horrible
    Defence - horrible
    Scrum - below average
    Lineout - par
    Organisation - horrible
    Work rate - horrible
    Handling - horrible
    Gameplan - horrible
    Attitude - non existent
    MMM injury - shattering
    Spectator experience - horrible
    Signs of Improvement - non existent
    Hope for future - 3%

Work in progress we are not, we are living in a fools paradise.
    Tonight was a regression.
    I'm sticking tight and hoping for better but i just don't know how much longer i can do this to myself.

There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count and those that can't

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tipping seems to be a grade 3 AC joint, which would be him for the Lions. A grade 1 or 2 and he might just make it back.
    That's about as bad as it can get after today's fiasco.
    The Force are going to be the Saders "b1tches" next week on that performance.
    At least I'll be able to watch the kids game in the morning.

May the FORCE be with you!

vCash

Angry

still angry...walked into northbridge after game to get something to eat, caught train, just about to go to the gym. could have, should have, would have pummelled the Rebels had they bothered to actually play a full game rather than a few minutes. Absolutely inexcuseable effort. Didn't bother to clap the players who came past the stand. they didn't deserve it. They played with no heart, no pride no self respect. frigging useless.

Thinking about our performances earlier in the season it would not have been unreasonable to expect we would have a 3/3 record by now (exc bye). hopeless.

vCash
    GOD DAMMIT ! LET'S JUST BEAT THE FAHKEN' NEW ZEALANDERS NEXT WEEK!!!

DO SOMETHING FOR YOUR FANS, FOR FAHK'S SAKE!

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    I just can't see us winning at home this season.

Lucky I prepared for tonight. Went straight to cinema afterwards for some entertainment. OK it was Die Hard, but the mindless violence helped me forget about the game! Will book tickets again for after next game.

vCash
    That was dire. I'm wondering what we are practicing all week... Penalty to touch goes out in goal ! If you saw that in school boy game youd say wtf? We have to get some quality in the backs, I mean top quality FH / centre/ fb actually the whole lot. Things have been downhill since gits left , love him or loathe him, it's true. Someone or two of his quality is what we need. Meanwhile give some others a run, Ed Stubbs , CTM, Hayward, things can't be worse surely. For the first time in 8 years I think I can say I have had enough. I have no faith or hope in seeing a victory this year. I will try to enjoy watching the skills of the oppo if nothing else. I have zero expectation for next week. However same could be said for 2006. We got a draw that night.
    Actually I was thinking tonight would force 2006 beat force 2013? I thought they would
    Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by terrycobner; 06-04-13 at 23:01.

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by terrycobner View Post
    That was dire. I'm wondering what we are practicing all week... Penalty to touch goes out in goal ! If you saw that in school boy game youd say wtf? We have to get some quality in the backs, I mean top quality FH / centre/ fb actually the whole lot. Things have been downhill since gits left , love him or loathe him, it's true. Someone or two of his quality is what we need. Meanwhile give some others a run, Ed Stubbs , CTM, Hayward, things can't be worse surely. For the first time in 8 years I think I can say I have had enough. I have no faith or hope in seeing a victory this year. I will try to enjoy watching the skills of the oppo if nothing else
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Exactly there better be a completely revamped backline next week and this business of resting players, Cowan, Brown etc that is crap, resting players is a luxury available if you are winning games not sitting bottom of the ladder!

vCash
    Yep I think you have summed it up but it's what I said 7/8 years ago " we won't win but at least we will see some the worlds best players".
    It hasn't changed at all. And to be honest if I don't see something before the end of the year there won't be a year 9.
    Sorry all but that's the truth. I'll still watch every game on Fox but at least I can record it or turn it off.
    Lets just hope they can show a glimmer of something in the next few weeks.
    OMG I've just remembered they are playing the Lions and that will be shown all over the rugby world, God that is going to be embarrassing.

May the FORCE be with you!

Apprentice
    vCash
    At least our scrum was solid went it went to uncontested!

vCash
    Well I am here and reading but just lost for words.... short and sweet I hope all our injuries are
    not to bad..

just 1 thing the rebs did there home work and found did penetrate the kick chase at our 22 as the could see we did not have a strong FB at home

vCash
    nope..still pissed after the gym..wonder if the wife is still up..

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast