Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NZ vs Wallabies

vCash

NZ vs Wallabies

Same old story

Some pretty ordinary refereeing!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    If you were being influenced by the Foxtel commentators there was some shocking refereeing.

If you were watching the game it was not so bad.

If the could get their set piece in order, oh what a difference there might be. Fair play to the ABs for putting the pressure on.

Dammit

vCash
    Nah the ref was bad but the wallabies didn't help themselves either.

Senior Player
    vCash
    Could we not have just had the full time whistle go after the first 20 minutes!!!!

vCash
    offside rule went on holiday tonight

vCash
    To many penalties and not all were contentious. Reffing may not have gone our way but we didn't help ourselves.
    Genia is not what he was. I thought JOC ran with the ball well and defence was good. Didn't get the ball to Falou again!
    AB's were as good as ever. We were well and truly beaten.
    As has been said before Dingo could only do the best he could with the cattle he had. Link might as well start talking up Dingo!

May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    I have to come clean, I savaged O'Connor and Simmons particularly last week, but they took my advice and were at least up to the standard of a well beaten team. This week it's the turn of Mogg and Genia. Mogg just doesn't look comfortable in the environment. Genia is slower getting the ball out than Gregan was in his later years......Gregan was good enough to get away with it, Genia isn't.

Gill was a wasted substitution, we lost three lineouts in a row the instant he came on. I think we need to keep the momentum (since it was working) and put a bigger 6 on rather than subbing Mowen, who was playing well and replacing him with Gill, losing our lineout advantage and not picking anything up around the field.

Surely Link will need to make at least one unforced change this week!

C'mon the

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Well that was a bonus, who would have thought I'd get to watch another Force match this year...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecky View Post
    If you were being influenced by the Foxtel commentators there was some shocking refereeing.

If you were watching the game it was not so bad.

If the could get their set piece in order, oh what a difference there might be. Fair play to the ABs for putting the pressure on.

Dammit
    Phil Kearns is a disgrace....fair dinkim
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    The All Blacks far too good. Wallabies helped them though. They were stronger at the breakdown, murdered our scrum, stole plenty of lineout ball and made us look like U15's at kick reception. They looked far more dangerous with the ball at all times. Apart from that we went OK

In all, a worse effort than last week, even if the score doesn't look that way.
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyS View Post
    Well that was a bonus, who would have thought I'd get to watch another Force match this year...
    Nah, the Force beat the Crusaders!

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Player
    vCash
    not the ref who tackles...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jt12 View Post
    not the ref who tackles...
    Very true JT but it is the ref who doenst call for a video review for a wobs try it is the ref who misses 2 clear knock ons at the ruck leading to an all blacks try it is the ref who lets both teams get away with never being on side it is the ref who misses a clear yellow card for shoulder charge it is the ref who again doesnt give a yellow for 2 cynical pro fouls on the try line by 2 plays stopping the wobs from scoring

The all blacks were the better team in the night but damn did pyper ruin the game.

Next game mogg gone cummins to wing izzy to fb
    Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by GAFFA; 25-08-13 at 09:50.

vCash
    Have to say at least it was a better played game than last weeks. For me Genia is overrated and has been for at least 2years - the meerkat stance at the back of the ruck drives me insane, just pick the fekkin ball up FFS! Disappointed in Mogg thought he would've been better than that. WBs should spend a month perfecting competing at the breakdown and losing the ball instead of standing back looking at it! You can't expect to win a game by just being a spectator on the field and hoping someone else will pick up the ball. We seriously need HB on the field - the difference with his enthusiasm and sheer guts might lift a few others out of their complacent attitude. At the same time we can't expect a team strung together in 2 weeks to achieve miracles, these All Black guys have been playing together for years and know each others game inside out, its a mammoth ask to beat it. But that cycnical play by the ABs also shits me - they'd rather give a penalty than let a try happen, why not give the attacking team an automatic penalty try rather than a scrum!

Rookie
    vCash
    Besides a case of pretty sad refereeing Link needs to swing the axe to wake a few of these so called "rock stars" up. JOC has finally found his spot - wing ( but a fill in at 12 only if needed). Our hooker depth along with a world class 8 is way less than sad, it is pitiful.
    Mowen has a great work rate and is a 6, and give Fardy a run at lock where he plays for the Brumbies. Also Ben Mac at 8 or Higginbotham if he is fit. We need an 8.
    I thought the plan was to play people in the positions they are suited for......We don't see Tony Woodcock playing 8 do we.......FFS.
    The back three are a work in progress but Folau needs to be 15 with JOC on one wing and HB or GS on the other. I will throw a curve ball and suggest a trial of Folau at 13, JOC at 15, HB 11 and GS 14.
    Toomua is improving every game at this level and if they perservere he will be prime for the RWC. He controls a game well and defends in the front line making everyone's job easier.
    Number 9 is a problem..........is Genia holding out for his mate Quade. Something is not right.
    He has to give himself an uppercut because his box kicking was poor at best.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast