Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Romain Poite

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    All Blacks ranked No 1 46 months in a row.I suppose i'd get a bit pissed off too if I was you guys
    The longer you stay there, the sooner you fall

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    Because one ref made a stuff up everyone is now showing their true colours and bagging the shit out of NZ.The fact pure and simple is that if it wasn't for the expat kiwi community in Perth you wouldn't be having this discussion because a super 15 franchise would not be here in Perth.
    You kiwis just love to lead with the chin don't you?

C'mon the

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Because one ref made a stuff up everyone is now showing their true colours and bagging the shit out of NZ.The fact pure and simple is that if it wasn't for the expat kiwi community in Perth you wouldn't be having this discussion because a super 15 franchise would not be here in Perth.
    I would attribute more responsibility to the "two South African Mum's" that were instrumental in Super Rugby for Perth rally than the Perth kiwi's. The kiwis are good for a drunken streak and a show of bad manners at a Force match, but to be responsible for the entire franchise is drawing a fairly long bow Westie

By the way, are you related the to that lycra clad mascot also called Westie that gets around on game day or have I exposed you

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    The fact pure and simple is that if it wasn't for the expat kiwi community in Perth you wouldn't be having this discussion because a super 15 franchise would not be here in Perth.
    That's rubbish!

If more of the ex-pat Kiwi community came out and supported their adopted city's S15 side week in and week out like a huge number of the ex-pat Saffers do, NIB would be full to capacity every game.

Seems to me that most ex-pat Kiwis only turn out when a Kiwi side plays in Perth and then only to support the Kiwis not the Force.

Last edited by Alison; 17-09-13 at 15:54.
    Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The InnFORCEr View Post
    I would attribute more responsibility to the "two South African Mum's" that were instrumental in Super Rugby for Perth rally than the Perth kiwi's. The kiwis are good for a drunken streak and a show of bad manners at a Force match, but to be responsible for the entire franchise is drawing a fairly long bow Westie

By the way, are you related the to that lycra clad mascot also called Westie that gets around on game day or have I exposed you
    I was there for that rally[how many of you were]
    All I'm trying to say is that Kiwis along with British and South Africans who choose to call Perth home are responsible for a super 15 side because with out our support all the sandgropers would still be following fairy ball
    The bad manners displayed at games by kiwis are according to recent surveys those that reside in the Rockingham and surrounding districts

Yes you have exposed me but it's silk not lycra as mentioned in a previous post

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    the mascot has multiple personalities and not always male

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    Maybe the expat Kiwis and Saffers should support more of the local teams.

But the rate the the Australian franchises are signing 2nd rate NZ and SA rugby players, makes it hard to ditinguish what the local team for us is.

Melbourne Rebels just signed another Kiwi, Force is chock full of expats.

vCash
    I agree they are certainly 'multicultural', but I guess for me the "local team" is the one based in the city I have made my home.

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

vCash
    I was there for that rally[how many of you were]
    All I'm trying to say is that Kiwis along with British and South Africans who choose to call Perth home are responsible for a super 15 side because with out our support all the sandgropers would still be following fairy ball
    The bad manners displayed at games by kiwis are according to recent surveys those that reside in the Rockingham and surrounding districts

Yes you have exposed me but it's silk not lycra as mentioned in a previous post
    Does it matter how many of us were there? Does it somehow give you an aura or make you feel like you deserve more than someone else?

We're here now and thats what matters.
    Also if you think youve got kiwis, go pay a visit to logan just south of brisbane.
    Kiwis have helped the force's exposure sure, but we were always going to get the super 14 expansion imo because of the geography of perth and because of the work that heaps more people than just the kiwis put in.

vCash
    CHRIST I need GTA v so iv 'e got more to do than read your Shit W.M

Champion
    vCash
    Well don't read it then just like I don't read your shit cockroach

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    just don't call him fanta pants WM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    CHRIST I need GTA v
    Installing as I speak
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    ...everyone is now showing their true colours and bagging the shit out of NZ.
    Erm, I never mentioned NZ.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4hpbOD5sCo"]Sharpen Up: Wooden Spoon Prank - YouTube[/ame]

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast