Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is the Tribunal as weak as the faceless men of West Australian Rugby

Red Carded
    vCash

Is the Tribunal as weak as the faceless men of West Australian Rugby

Watch this spot , NEWS to come out of Wednesday nights tribunal . Is this decision a personal attack on Wanneroo Rugby Club .

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Heard a coach cited an opposition 1st grade player who speared one of his guy's into the ground and apparently did some damage to him. Got thrown out at the tribunal because he didn't follow correct Rugby WA citing procedure or some such shit.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Red Carded
    vCash
    Don't jump the gun Westies man till you have enough emu export behind the bar . Rumour has it the tribunal is run by the faceless men of WA rugby , who are already plotting the demise of Wanneroo Rugby Club .

Champion
    vCash
    That's what I heard happened and I'm always close to the mark. Is under review as we speak. Have heard the video is pretty damning

Last edited by westies man; 20-06-14 at 16:08.
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Rookie
    vCash
    Luggsy! haha

Heard the last 3 clubs that played Kala wrote to rugbywa to complain about their "physical and aggressive" style of play. They subsequently received an email from rugbywa, who expressed their concerns, and asked them to unofficially stand down their no.8 which they did. The bros must be ruffling a few feathers.

Red Carded
    vCash
    What so the rugbywa are telling clubs how to play now and not to be to aggressive . Next thing they will want to take Emu Export out of the bars and replace with boutique beers .These faceless men will be the demise of rugby here in Perth . They need to go to each club and stand in front of the members and tell them what there agenda is for West Australia rugby . All this is a personal attack on Wanneroo and to push them out so they just have there chardonnay clubs in the first grade. Maybe they should look at the clubs who have had to default this week . I rest my case .

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    Total mess and rugby wa are to blame

Champion
    vCash
    The tribunal found that the player had already been sinbinned for his indiscretion so you can't be punished twice for the same offence even though the ref admitted he got it wrong and it should have been red. Doesn't matter because player in question has to go back to judiciary Wed night because he got sent off today.
    Don't think the conspiracy theory against Wannneroo has any substance at all because Rugby WA are losing confidence in the judiciary as well. Seems to be a lot of that going around.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Neymar11 View Post
    Luggsy! haha

Heard the last 3 clubs that played Kala wrote to rugbywa to complain about their "physical and aggressive" style of play. They subsequently received an email from rugbywa, who expressed their concerns, and asked them to unofficially stand down their no.8 which they did. The bros must be ruffling a few feathers.
    This is true. Nedlands and cottesloe both complained our 8 was too physical. As for Luggsy, he's in the shit. What he got red carded for was not good. Baysie prop hit our 9 very late then Luggsy took matters into his own hands. Will get suspended for 4 weeks plus. _

There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count and those that can't

Veteran
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenmile View Post
    What so the rugbywa are telling clubs how to play now and not to be to aggressive . Next thing they will want to take Emu Export out of the bars and replace with boutique beers .These faceless men will be the demise of rugby here in Perth . They need to go to each club and stand in front of the members and tell them what there agenda is for West Australia rugby . All this is a personal attack on Wanneroo and to push them out so they just have there chardonnay clubs in the first grade. Maybe they should look at the clubs who have had to default this week . I rest my case .
    well i guess if the aggressiveness is not in the spirit of the game, then it is probably right to bring it up. there is good aggressiveness then there is asshole aggressiveness, the sort you see in northbridge at 2am.

On the judiciary, surely the sin bin will be taken into account, and if not deemed enough of a penalty, then the weeks that would be appropriate should be added. Especially seeing as the person in question seems to attract the judiciary....

Veteran
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NTT View Post
    This is true. Nedlands and cottesloe both complained our 8 was too physical. As for Luggsy, he's in the shit. What he got red carded for was not good. Baysie prop hit our 9 very late then Luggsy took matters into his own hands. Will get suspended for 4 weeks plus. _
    what was the 8 doing that had them complaining? we do not play soccer, so it must have been something that was worth reporting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by palitu View Post
    what was the 8 doing that had them complaining? we do not play soccer, so it must have been something that was worth reporting.
    I don't know, but there are plenty of possibilities.

Consistent late and high hits, excessive swinging arms to the head, punches thrown in the ruck, tackling players in the air.......everybody will forgive one or two here and there, do it often enough to get a reputation as reckless, there'll probably be some square-ups coming your way, keep it up and official complaints will be made.

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    I don't know, but there are plenty of possibilities.

Consistent late and high hits, excessive swinging arms to the head, punches thrown in the ruck, tackling players in the air.......everybody will forgive one or two here and there, do it often enough to get a reputation as reckless, there'll probably be some square-ups coming your way, keep it up and official complaints will be made.
    I could see that as a possibility but couldn't you cite this to the judiciary via video after the game?

I feel a great disturbance in the Force - as if millions of trolls suddenly cried out in terror and were silenced

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by obiwan View Post
    I could see that as a possibility but couldn't you cite this to the judiciary via video after the game?
    I would think it would have to be a consistent pattern of violent (as opposed to aggressive) behaviour over several games which the tribunal, for various reasons, hasn't been effective in dealing with. The player might wear his suspensions as a badge of honor, the tribunal may be too pissweak to suspend him appropriately, the club may have an awesome lawyer who always gets him off

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    the club may have an awesome lawyer who always gets him off
    Or an awesome physio. I'll show myself out...

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast