Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Wallabies vs South Africa - Perth, September 6th

vCash
    So we're down to the 9th choice hooker cos Faingaa had to go home as his missus was due to give birth

I always thought his timing was off

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Great game, Fucken battled right through to the 80!

vCash
    The bench turned the whole momentum. Just in time. Got to admit Beale seemed to gel with the other Tah backs better than Toomua with ball in hand. But Toomua is needed for his D early in the game.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Good to get the win but a bit disappointing that only 26,000 people at Subi and no match programs available 30 minutes before kick-off.

Hate Subi with a vengeance - confirms yet again what a poor place to watch rugby.

The ARU would gain more out of a full house at NIB and happy patrons.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Agree it's awful watching it there but wanted to support the Wallabies. I wonder if they will keep having matches over here as crowd so poor.

vCash
    Could not agree more Andrew! What's the capacity at NIB now?

Champion Contributor sandgroperrugby's Avatar
    vCash
    Good to hear the crowd support for pek and hodgo, forced (no pun intended then when I proof read left it I left it in pun intended) the commentators to make specific mention of them as crowd favourites.

As for Subi it is shit to watch rugby at especially for the price they charge, the weather wouldn't have helped either.

Generally speaking you aren’t learning much if your lips are moving!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    The bench turned the whole momentum. Just in time. Got to admit Beale seemed to gel with the other Tah backs better than Toomua with ball in hand. But Toomua is needed for his D early in the game.
    Did they take Simmons off?, he put in a very workman like performance for the Boks giving away penalty after penalty, and then stuffing a Wallaby try Lekker game Bro. A wins a win, and we all love each other again until the next time.

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralto View Post
    Did they take Simmons off?, he put in a very workman like performance for the Boks giving away penalty after penalty, and then stuffing a Wallaby try Lekker game Bro. A wins a win, and we all love each other again until the next time.
    Disappointed that the playing the man in the air penalty at least once a game is becoming a Simmons hallmark.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WFDom View Post
    So we're down to the 9th choice hooker cos Faingaa had to go home as his missus was due to give birth

I always thought his timing was off
    So true. If he'd pulled out when he should have, we wouldn't have been in this mess

Controversy corner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maelkann View Post
    Disappointed that the playing the man in the air penalty at least once a game is becoming a Simmons hallmark.
    The 4 and 5 have to be key players - Simmons aint it, and I'm fairly sure Carter isn't. Mackenzie has to look elsewhere, that's something that needs to be sorted.

vCash
    Subi sucks baws! Especially during precipitation. What also sucks baws is Phipps passing, we need a 9ft first receiver to get on the front foot.

Get AAC back in to 13 and Speight on to the wing the earliest opportunity McKenzie. You're off my crissy card list after only giving Hodgo 10 mins.

Great game, Fucken battled right through to the 80!

vCash
    Is Simmonds the thickest person to play rugby in Aus? The guy doesn't learn from game to game. In the real world if you keep fl@cking up you get fired! Get rid of this waste of space!

May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    Controversy corner with Rex

Subi is a disgrace and WA loses rugby patrons every time a match is played there. It is possibly the worst ground in the world to watch rugby. If the boffins at HQ had half a brain, they would switch the test to NIB and fill it. They can double the price of the tickets and make more money and provide the rugby public with a test mach with atmosphere and a decent view. The rugby public would happily pay coin for a decent view and a bit of atmosphere. Subi gets a faecal smear from Rex

The wallaby pack.........our locks are farking soft. The lineout is as bad as I've ever seen an Australian lineout. I have never rated Simmons. He is rarely sited carrying the ball and has no impact on a game. He gives away brainless penalties. His brain fade tonight cost Pek a try and may have cost us the test. Simmons hopefully will be playing left right out forever more. He's a useless shite that boy

Sam Carter - apparently is a work horse. Well fark me. I think at test level we need really hard mean mutha farkers who hit rucks and carry the ball over the advantage line. We also need a lock that is effective at lineout and can scrum............27 jersey pulls and a good beep test counts for nought. This is a Link handshake deal with his old sparring buddy David Carter who was an 'ard carnt for the wallabies when Rex was wearing rugby boots. Sam got 50% of his mummies genome. SOS Sitaleki Timani. Now that the ALDI driving knobs from St Leonards have allowed sabbaticals, can we have some forwards back please. All the bokkies are feasting on foi gras in France.

Tactics........Link has been coaching like a prop. Beale at 10 against the Blicks was an inspired bottom burp. The tactics of the wallabies for the first 70 minutes against the bokke was mystifying. When we finally ran the ball at them, we cut them to shreds. The Blicks will put 50 on them next week. We kicked aimlessly and seemed happy to walk to set piece after set piece after set piece. The game was like watching old people f-ck.......just how the Bokke like to play. Well done wallaby "brains" trust. Australian teams used to target opponents weknesses ruthlessly. We had no talent or depth but we masterminded our opponents downfall by targeting weaknesses. These wallabies play dumb rugby. Despite video analysis, statiticians, team meetings, coaching "teams" and the time provided to full time professionals, we are the dumbest team in world rugby. Week in, week out we get it wrong.

Beale....where do you play a brilliant player who can't tackle or catch a high ball? At 10? No he runs sideways and stands 25 m behind the ruck and does too many stupid kicks. At 12? No he can't tackle. At 15? No he hasn't caught a high ball in 8 years of pro rugby and he can't tackle. Tomua has been absolute shite in the rugby championship. I thought he had made the 12 jersey his but he has been bad. Beale may start at 12 next week. This will be brilliant until we play NZ, RSA or England.

Thank you baby Jesus for Folau. His baby brother is playing under 20's for the minileague Eels. just get him.

Lets hope for a dry tack against the Argies and less aimless kicking.

Controversy corner

Champion
    vCash
    The whole dynamics of the game changed when Beale came on. Couple of nice little deft touches. Made a big difference I thought. As an aside Westie Boy was lucky enough to be Lexus ball boy tonight and yesterday at the captains run as well, he couldn't speak highly enough of Beale. Whilst all the Wallabies were friendly enough he reckons Beale went out of his way to make him welcome.He hasn't seen him on the piss all the same.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Messup View Post

Beale....where do you play a brilliant player who can't tackle or catch a high ball? .......I thought he had made the 12 jersey his but he has been bad. Beale may start at 12 next week. This will be brilliant until we play NZ, RSA or England.

Thank you baby Jesus for Folau. His baby brother is playing under 20's for the minileague Eels. just get him.

Lets hope for a dry tack against the Argies and less aimless kicking.
    I just hope McCalman is going to be available soon. An injection of some mongrel dog is a desperate need. I hope Fardy can remember where he left his before next week. Drop Palu for Higginbotham. Hodgson should be starting but there's no way Hooper will go. Which further demonstrates the folly of naming him skipper in the first place.

Drop Beale - should have let Hasler have him. Start with Toomua and Give Kyle Godwin a shot from the bench before Hunt walks into the 12 shirt. Get Genia back into the squad ASAP. The two who have worn the 9 this year would not threaten the line with a pump action shotty.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast