Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Ewen Link Mckenzie resigns

vCash
    REX for coach

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    The three men on last night's rugby panel. Eale's head coach, Gregan back's coach ,Kearn's forward coach, Kafer analyst role and Stan Pilecki to deal with player indiscretion's whichever way he see's fit. Rex for pre match team talk's
    Now that would work. By the way the AB's simply did not deserve to win last night, they got done everywhere but the scoreboard.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    There's a presser this morning 11am est, Cheika to be announced as new coach according to the semi reliable foxsports news.....

Red Carded
    vCash
    Let's put a halt to this thread - sevenmile has arrived - who cares if the allblacks deserve to win or not - they played a very substandard game however the scoreboard reflected a win - the demons of John Eels kicking a last minute penalty to take the Bledisloe Cup from the Allblacks in Wellington have been excised.
    Why would you want to coach the Wallabies? There has been nothing wrong with the last 3 coaches from a rugby perspective - good rugby credentials - good rugby brains - have been engaged to coach rugby - not coach ego's.
    Typical Australian attitude - blame the minority .
    KB - A beer from the seventies that I used buy with my Marlboros at the Gossies - neither available anymore.

vCash
    No coach announced at press conference - Foxtel still trying to manufacture the Tahs takeover. Kafer running the campaign - so at least we know who is the frontman for the faceless men.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    'God invented beer to prevent Props from taking over the world'

vCash
    Read somewhere that Cheika won't take the job as long as Pulver is in charge

Great game, Fucken battled right through to the 80!

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    So Bill is gone too

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

Senior Player
    vCash
    KB toxic little turd. Let him f$%k off to league the imbecile is like a turnstile in defense anyway.They need a coach who'll give these lads a good kick up the khyber pass!

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Two super Rugby winnings coaches have now fallen to the sword at the hands of the modern wallabies. It begs the question "how many more capable coaches are australian Rugby fans sold on the premise they will deliver us from evil".

The modern wallabies are a perfect example of a group capable of so much who are hamstrung by individuals, players and administrators alike.

We'll now be sold a new coach and another rebuilding phase which is so critically close to another world cup.

Link should go, he's failed to beat the all blacks, whether that was his performance mark or the board's, it isn't good enough. The argentina result sealed his fate.

The board should resign, they have failed just as much. It is particularly disappointing to have one of the greatest Rugby players this era has seen, Eales, is part of this rotting fish's head.

jake white will be laughing his arse off this morning, yet it is Now clear he dodged a bullet when his job application for the top job was rejected.

As for a new coach, gh, why would he bother? Changing just the coach is not the answer, we've proved that now twice. He'd just come in
    To be faced with the same management shit heap, the same blown egos players and the same limited support to do anything about it.

Ticket prices are too high, attending crowds are at an all time low, union is the fourth sport in australia and will probably be soon ranked just behind the under 12's tee-ball if the trend continues.

Simply put the last bastian of support for the game that heaven has recently deregistered, is withering. Ironically it is only those of us who are left watching the game are the ones who realise it and yet seemingly powerless to do anything.

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenmile View Post
    Let's put a halt to this thread - sevenmile has arrived - who cares if the allblacks deserve to win or not - they played a very substandard game however the scoreboard reflected a win - the demons of John Eels kicking a last minute penalty to take the Bledisloe Cup from the Allblacks in Wellington have been excised.
    Why would you want to coach the Wallabies? There has been nothing wrong with the last 3 coaches from a rugby perspective - good rugby credentials - good rugby brains - have been engaged to coach rugby - not coach ego's.
    Typical Australian attitude - blame the minority .
    KB - A beer from the seventies that I used buy with my Marlboros at the Gossies - neither available anymore.
    Fuck me I've just worked out you're a Kiwi Seven Mile, please at least be from the North Island then at least some of your crap post's will be understandable

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    as long as he is not from Wellington

Champion
    vCash
    He was the mayor

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Fuck me I've just worked out you're a Kiwi Seven Mile, please at least be from the North Island then at least some of your crap post's will be understandable
    Why attack my post's Westie Man? In journalism "live by the sword - die by the sword" you are the one with the unreliable source's.my post was facts and opinions - maybe you have been in this country for far too long and seem to have the same attitude as an egotistical wallabies player - instead of a South Island one eyed Allblacks supporter

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Veteran
    vCash
    7m actually had a readable post. Leave the Bullshit in the club rugby forums please.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Well said Happy

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast