Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: And the next openside in line is ?

Champion
    vCash
    Go over previous threads. I have long said this lad has the good's to mix it with the big boy's but probably needs to be eased into it gently. Can develop into a long term Force player.
    Bloody awesome to see young locals being blooded, were a lot of guy's at the game who wouldn't normally go but were there just to support Kano.
    Thought young Burto was pretty decent too. Look's a bit Barbie and Ken like for my liking but didn't shirk it at all, showed plenty of courage.
    The next one to be given a crack should be Brad Lacey,has all the skills and has a truckload of determination. Also knows where to place his head when attempting to tackle, have seen Morahan bounced off 3 times so far this season due to piss poor technique.
    When Lacey played in last season's u/20 world cup the Kiwi commentators were raving about him.
    Give this kid a chance, I know he would go well.
    Am slowly starting to feel a genuine connection due to the fact that local kids are now been given a crack.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Red Carded
    vCash
    These kids need to be played asap. They don't need to be blooded coming off the bench in a team that has no charisma or ray them on the field.
    They can't do any worse than what has been going on for the last 10 years
    The rebels have decided to stand up and be counted and it is showing on the field getting good press coverage even when losing as they are losing while never giving in
    These young players need a crack so the crowds will stay strong and committ to the force long term
    The only problem is Wests will need to poach more players from the local comp to cover the losses

Champion
    vCash
    That's no problem we'll just get Pugs on to it. Saw you on Friday night, thought you would be able to afford better seats than that.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Its an interesting question on when does Lacey get his chance. Would take some time for things to gel considering Godwin is on about 20 caps, Holmes 30 odd, Burton 5 or 6, Rasolea about 20 caps, Haylett-Petty 20 odd caps. Would be short term pain for long term gain.

There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count and those that can't

vCash
    What actually happened to Will Brock? Did he retire?

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    Was a vicious rumour going round before christmas that Joondalup had snared him but expect him to show up at Nedlands.

There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count and those that can't

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Move Wykes to 6. Id like to see if our scrum improves. Walton or Steenkamp to 4. Or coleman if injury free.
    Move Wikes to no26 definately not 6

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Sam isn't a flanker, way too slow and I have a suspicion his fitness isn't what it should be, just got that impression when I saw him walking a few times on Friday night, I like the bloke but am not sure he can hack the pace and physicality of top level rugby. Really wish he could get over the advantage line a bit more.

Veteran
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Macattack View Post
    Sam isn't a flanker, way too slow and I have a suspicion his fitness isn't what it should be, just got that impression when I saw him walking a few times on Friday night, I like the bloke but am not sure he can hack the pace and physicality of top level rugby. Really wish he could get over the advantage line a bit more.
    He is usually doubled over by the 60 minute mark. not sure if he runs too hard at the start and doesn't have the stamina to get through a whole match, or what the go is... Always seems to be chucking up...

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post

The next one to be given a crack should be Brad Lacey,has all the skills and has a truckload of determination. Also knows where to place his head when attempting to tackle, have seen Morahan bounced off 3 times so far this season due to piss poor technique.
    Add a few more

Senior Player
    vCash
    Nayaivoro certainly isn't a small lad but neither is Morahan his attempt to tackle him was ordinary to say the least.(Shoulders like a rattlesnake). I think i've seen this year about 6 tries either scored through him or around him. For some reason he's lost the technique of defending this year.

vCash
    Yes, DHP is definitely a better pick. How good was Brache last night?! Just watched the replay and realised what a great game he had in defence! Outstanding.

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

vCash
    Its time to give Lacey a crack. Was every bit as good as Burton in the same Australia U/20s. The Rebels will be circling this kid if we keep snubbing his obvious talent. I know you guys at HQ read this forum. Get your heads out of the sand, Lacey is a long term player for the Force give him a crack before seasons end for god sake.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2