Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Force v Bulls Round 6

Veteran
    vCash
    Also - have to point out that GB and i have mended our fences, and true to his word, he came and said hello before the rebels match. He is very easy to spot in a crowd...

Good onya GB!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    ^^^^ This is why I love being part of a rugby crowd.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    3 tries to 1 and we still lost. hate that shite. can't buy a win.

ill-discipline cost us the game. 22 penalties. More than double the bulls. players need to listen to what the ref is saying.

that and the nonsense about kicking the ball away in the last two minutes shows our immaturity I guess. centres were much better though I would still like to see how burton would go at 10. though he should give up kicking from the T.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vulcan View Post
    I like a lot of fans on this site have been here since day one and will be here for another 10 years true fans dont run their team down to the extent some people on this site do well done lads go hard next week
    Just because it's critical, doesn't mean it isn't deserved. There has been some woeful performances and glaringly bad decisions made this year.

I'm a long suffering fan who pays good money week in week out to support them. I'm entitled to an opinion. If all we did was blow bum smoke on every post it'd be pretty farkin boring.

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Great game, Fucken battled right through to the 80!

vCash
    We might be negative, but it's out of passion and frustration.

There are very few who rag on the team who don't offer a solution (and most from within the squad) and I don't mind that. The force are a hard team to follow and most truly passionate fans have been driven to the odd frustrated diatribe now and again. I have noticed the grace with which most of us (at least the ones who aren't trolling) will eat their humble pie after a player has a good game.

Sharks at Durban will be a big ask, but Bulls in Pretoria is a big ask and we nearly did that! There's nothing to lose from now on, with return matches to the Tahs and the Brums along with several other pointy end teams to play, we are, at best, a long shot for the finals so there's no harm in shuffling the backline.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash
    Yep entitled to your opinion as am I. Singling players out every week is disrespectful.
    Take Sam as the example. He is a young captain as Matt was 2 years ago. Matt was not in form and couldn't manage a ref if he tried! 1 year on he found form and the right way to captain the boys. Sams form isn't nearly as bad as the bull shit tripe on this site week in week out! He has alot to learn as a captain, but last night even that was better.
    Whinge all you want but it is verging on trolling. I too pay my hard earned money every year and a shit load more than you on travel and i will never single a player out week in week out! Try being constructive if you can.
    Last night we got to see a much better brand of rugby. Yes the penalty count was out of control, but perhaps that was because the boys are trying too hard and forcing things. Yet the whinge fest began and I can't read this crap any more. IMHO!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Not wanting to get personal mud, but it doesn't matter shit what you pay for travel when I'm spending every spare fucking cent just getting to home games, if you have the cash and the spare time to get to away games, count yourself lucky and stop treating my lack of attendance as a lack of passion.

That was a dick thing to say, everything else, I respect your opinion.

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    We might be negative, but it's out of passion and frustration.

There are very few who rag on the team who don't offer a solution (and most from within the squad) and I don't mind that. The force are a hard team to follow and most truly passionate fans have been driven to the odd frustrated diatribe now and again. I have noticed the grace with which most of us (at least the ones who aren't trolling) will eat their humble pie after a player has a good game.

Sharks at Durban will be a big ask, but Bulls in Pretoria is a big ask and we nearly did that! There's nothing to lose from now on, with return matches to the Tahs and the Brums along with several other pointy end teams to play, we are, at best, a long shot for the finals so there's no harm in shuffling the backline.
    Giggs read my comment and then read through your tripe regarding Sams game last night, whatch the replay of the game. Sam got warned passed that on to the whole team and they infringed. Not Sams falt at all, but your dislike of sam can't see that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Not wanting to get personal mud, but it doesn't matter shit what you pay for travel when I'm spending every spare fucking cent just getting to home games, if you have the cash and the spare time to get to away games, count yourself lucky and stop treating my lack of attendance as a lack of passion.

That was a dick thing to say, everything else, I respect your opinion.
    Eat dick Giggs. I didn't bring the cash thing up Wf did.

vCash
    I'm glad you have so much money to spend on the force, but if you can't see why I'm pissed about what you said youre a bigger jerk that the original comment indicated. Since your post was directed at me, you can see why I assumed your money comment was also.

Point two, if I hate Sam so much that I can't see any value in him, why the fuck did I post last night for him to take the field against the sharks?

You might want to defend Sam, that's admirable, I don't want to vilify him either, and have certainly spent my time eating humble pie once the workrate stats come out after the game. The fact remains that the in-field captain is responsible for the discipline on the field. I saw him have a word....the boys didn't listen, if the team aren't listening to the captain should he be captain? That was my point. Don't you support Sam as blindly as you say I dump shit on him, that would be truly poor.

Sam played a huge game last night, but the team discipline and management of the ref was bloody poor. Where would you lay the blame?

C'mon the

vCash
    Dude you need to learn how to read my comment was in reply to WFDom. You are way to sensitive. I won't sleep if you think I'm a jerk.

Senior Player
    vCash
    Jesus steady on boys! Handbags flying everywhere! I'll admit I ate humble pie after seeing the go last night. But it is frustrating when you know the lads can beat most of the teams in the comp.

vCash
    I give up

C'mon the

vCash
    Muddly if you've never singled someone out for criticism then you're a better man than me..... which probably is the case seeing as you're apparently a better fan than me.

Sam Wykes is no Matt Hodgson in waiting.... in this life or the next.

Great game, Fucken battled right through to the 80!

vCash
    Maybe not Dom but Sam does deserve a chance. I will never single out on any form of social media as a fan. I do that in person. Better fan not necessarily but i definitely dont feel as entitled. I pay to watch rugby. I would much rather it be good rugby, but that is not always the case.

Last edited by Muddly; 22-03-15 at 20:31.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast