Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 9...... 9 on the trott, how does one stop the f%#king rot?

vCash
    I was just hoping for ten years of slow evolution to a team I can be proud of. Instead I've seen ten years of fits and starts, constant "rebuilding years" to develop a team that can play some bloody good rugby, but not for a whole game and rarely for 2 games in a row.

Last year was an exception and it appeas nobody knows what went right.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash

SACK FOLEY NOW.

Foley has to go. We have actually gone back to less than where we began

If he doesn't fall on his sword we will just keep getting what we have got now. A team that would probably struggle in the Curry Cup et al

A lot of the cattle look to have gone backwards and there certainly doesn't appear to be any development or progression.

Foley is most probably a Force man and a
    nice bloke. This just hasn't worked out for Foley here.

That's what needs to come to pass right now.

The cattle. Fellas, I know you guys read these forums. Take note: LIFT YOUR GAME OR GO AND PLAY CLUB RUGBY IN SINGAPORE. A lot of you blokes are just marking time, not looking for work, doing the extras, not fit enough etc.

A culture where it's semi accepted to lose has obviously crept into the team. That might be the case, but we your fans and supporters will not accept anymore of this mediocrity.

10 loses in a row is completely unacceptable.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Bronski Beat; 03-05-15 at 08:31.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronski Beat View Post

A culture where it's semi excepted to lose
    I'd go further than that. Losing should be 100% excepted.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash

What happens if we don't beat the Tahs, 11 is what happens.

If we don't roll the current Super Rugby champions brimming with in form Wallaby grunt and a functional tight five, it's 11 straight loses.... I've seen no evidence from the Force of preventing another embarrassing routing and basically finishing this club.

We are stuffed. What needs to happen when we take on the Tahs is this. The cattle have to get it onto their minds that if they don't prevail in this next game at best they'll earn the tag of Rugby journeymen, at worst a few blokes will be losing Wallabies jumpers and a few won't ever play in a Super Rugby comp again. YOU MUST EXECUTE EVERYTHING PERFECTLY. YOU MUST BE SWITCHED ON FOR BOTH HALVES. The consequences of not winning our next game are too horrible to think about. The boys have to think like ABs now who would much rather die than make an embarrassment of their jersey.

We won't accept a loss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Excretion rhymes with ten....kinda
    One of our players was born in Crete? That stinks!

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    easy,just get the tahs to eat at a restaurant where Suzi works

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I'll be honest Gunty, I'm sh.itting like a big black cattle dog over this Tahs game. I'm not sure we have the talent to lift for even one game now. The only way we can get back some pride is to win this one. Else it might be the beginning of the end for Force 'Rugby'. I hope all of the blokes are taking it this seriously.

Hasta la vista Pam

vCash
    What we need is a club clean out, Bring some different coaches in some more money to attracted some high rated players. I don't think that we can blame Foley he's one of the best thing that happen to us.

vCash
    I don't think that we can blame Foley he's one of the best things thats happen to us over the years, It has to be up to the players as well

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Calzy View Post
    What we need is a club clean out, Bring some different coaches in some more money to attracted some high rated players. I don't think that we can blame Foley he's one of the best thing that happen to us.
    Blaming him is pointless, but it's obviously a matter of the chemistry not being right. Because this is a professional sporting organisation we fund, we can't accept the planets not aligning. Unfortunately he has to go. Now. Like this week. Today. The cattle have done this to him and owe us a decent performance. This is just a joke now.

Hasta la vista Pam

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post

Last year was an exception and it appeas nobody knows what went right.
    I reckon that is a key question "what went right last year" - what are the key differences 2014 v 2015?. Defence is an obvious one, Hodgo's availability, maybe, but not for the last two games

What else?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Calzy View Post
    I don't think that we can blame Foley he's one of the best things thats happen to us over the years, It has to be up to the players as well
    He may well be. But we are staring down the barrel of 11 straight loses. He simply has to go. He just hasn't worked out here.

Hasta la vista Pam

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronski Beat View Post
    Foley has to go. We have actually gone back to less than where we began

If he doesn't fall on his sword we will just keep getting what we have got now. A team that would probably struggle in the Curry Cup et al

A lot of the cattle look to have gone backwards and there certainly doesn't appear to be any development or progression.

Foley is most probably a Force man and a
    nice bloke. This just hasn't worked out for Foley here.

That's what needs to come to pass right now.

The cattle. Fellas, I know you guys read these forums. Take note: LIFT YOUR GAME OR GO AND PLAY CLUB RUGBY IN SINGAPORE. A lot of you blokes are just marking time, not looking for work, doing the extras, not fit enough etc.

A culture where it's semi accepted to lose has obviously crept into the team. That might be the case, but we your fans and supporters will not accept anymore of this mediocrity.

10 loses in a row is completely unacceptable.
    Good Onya BB
    It's not about personalities it's about results he has to go
    The problem is they will all huddle around together and show support for him as the majority are from the east and the rest aren't capable of playing S15 rugby
    They have a reasonable income and a great lifestyle so all keep within there little bubble
    The players should also be put on notice as we can't go any further down the slide
    Clean the place out now

vCash
    We obvisually have some serious problems and they need to be addressed ASAP - however, I don't see Foley as one of them, yet.

Available talent and some big skill gaps in key positions, financial viability/ability to buy, confidence and defence are bigger issues for me than the coach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenmile View Post
    Good Onya BB
    It's not about personalities it's about results he has to go
    The problem is they will all huddle around together and show support for him as the majority are from the east and the rest aren't capable of playing S15 rugby
    They have a reasonable income and a great lifestyle so all keep within there little bubble
    The players should also be put on notice as we can't go any further down the slide
    Clean the place out now
    Thank you for mentioning the elephant in the room. A lot of these blokes now look as though they're out of their depth at S15 level.

The boys have let themselves and us down big time. Foley will have to go because of their mediocrity.

A lot of them have to go too. There needs to be some serious soul searching this week. The Tahs will be smelling blood and as a final indignity might put 50 on us for a bit of fun.

If this happens, WA Rugby is f$cked.

Hasta la vista Pam

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast