Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Hurricanes v Force - Round 4

vCash
    Generally poor. I thought we had been building something since week 1, but we were right back to base one.

It looked to me like communication and awareness were left on the bus.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash
    Started ok. Looked as though we'd be able to hold in there and be in contention until they bought on their bench at which time we were hammered! Disappointed I thought we would have done better.

May the FORCE be with you!

Champion
    vCash
    Yep the old ref was shit thing again. Constant whinging about the man in the middle makes Force supporters look like nothing more than a bunch of whinging schoolkids.
    Hey how about Andrew G gives us one of his special reviews about the ref and we can then post it on GAGR like someone suggested last week.
    The real issue is the coaching set up, piss them all off and start again.
    In 3 weeks time when the Force are 1 from 7 will the penny drop or will it still be the refs fault.
    Who ever gave Stonefish a contract extension can also get the bullet.
    Gerry you need to get over this Tom Fearn issue you have, do you even know what he looks like?
    The good oil is there is a top quality candidate biding his time and it ain,t Fearn.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenmile View Post
    Sometimes you are not up to the job
    Kafer summed it up perfectly on rugby 360 on wed after being sacked by Saracens if you can't do it find something you are good at
    so .what's your forte,seven mile?

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Yep the old ref was shit thing again..
    Nope Westie, the ref was spot on tonight, sure if we pushed really hard and watched the whole thing in slo-mo we might find something he missed, but it wasn't inconsistent and he reffed the laws pretty bloody well, we were beaten by two things this week

1 A better team (in every respect)
    2 ourselves, we just didn't make the right decisions in 90% of the critical situations.

There's some possibility that it might improve this season, but I reckon we'll be lucky to make 16th with the draw we have, we're not going to meet anybody we have any sort of genuine chance against until we have been well and truly battered by the pointy end teams, with our history, there's a high probability that we will have mentally turned off by then.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

Senior Player
    vCash
    Well that was a deadset fucken lesson in rugby. Agreed Westie the time has come. I mean how fucken dumb are we to defend for so long and the kick the bloody thing back to them so easily! You all whinge about the mungoes and league but at least they're smart enough to not give the other side chances like we did. Just plain Dumb! Whodunnit go root your mother please you 2 headed twat. Please come up with some serious solutions to our problems instead of making snide remarks to a bunch of supporters who are hurting anyway you peaheart!

Player
    vCash
    We are in the position of.....if we fire Foley who else would even want to coach us, we have a losers mentality and are complacent to let things ride and hope it improves by the law of averages. That's an untenable position for any sporting club to be in. I'm in my 11th season of membership and we are still going round in circles. The fact that we can't attract a naming rights sponsor should be ringing alarm bells as to how the Force are perceived in the wider community. 15 blokes hitting the field in 15 different looking jumpers doesn't scream team unity to me. We need someone with a vision and a plan to win the Super Rugby competition.....not just accepting the role of a poor begger grateful to have a seat at the table.

Some will agree with me and others will just accept the same spoonful of gruel being served to them keeping them alive for the promise of the next game. Lets start bloody living as a team and striving to be the best in the competition. The Fremantle Dockers were a joke. They reinvented the whole organisation and turned things around. If there is a lesson or a pathway in life for gods sake Force wake up, take note and become relevant before its too late!

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Moono74 View Post
    We are in the position of.....if we fire Foley who else would even want to coach us, we have a losers mentality and are complacent to let things ride and hope it improves by the law of averages. That's an untenable position for any sporting club to be in. I'm in my 11th season of membership and we are still going round in circles. The fact that we can't attract a naming rights sponsor should be ringing alarm bells as to how the Force are perceived in the wider community. 15 blokes hitting the field in 15 different looking jumpers doesn't scream team unity to me. We need someone with a vision and a plan to win the Super Rugby competition.....not just accepting the role of a poor begger grateful to have a seat at the table.

Some will agree with me and others will just accept the same spoonful of gruel being served to them keeping them alive for the promise of the next game. Lets start bloody living as a team and striving to be the best in the competition. The Fremantle Dockers were a joke. They reinvented the whole organisation and turned things around. If there is a lesson or a pathway in life for gods sake Force wake up, take note and become relevant before its too late!
    Moono the best thing that happened to the dockers was getting rid of Rick hart and the ancient board at the time. I believe the time has come for the old boys club to enjoy the retirement. We have no one showing these lads and encouraging the boys to roll with the game instead of being hemmed into a bad game plan.TJ was the major difference for the canes nearly every penalty was played on quickly and we had no idea! Too much structure and control from the coaching hence players are unable to think on they're feet. And for god sake people lets stop giving a shit what other media and imbeciles think and start to play for survival. Winning attitude would keep those tools silent. To the mods of TWF my apologies for the swearing on my last post. Totally uncalled for.

Red Carded
    vCash
    A good friend of mine at the wedgie board table Napolean once said if you don't believe you can win you are defeated before you start
    Laurie fisher to take this team forward
    Forget fearn not his time to lead at this level needs to start under a seasoned coach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry View Post
    I thought the guys did well to be in there up to 60.
    But, if it give ammo to the Fern brigade, so be it.
    TROLL

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Great game, Fucken battled right through to the 80!

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    so .what's your forte,seven mile?
    Panadine forte with a 6 pack of JD and dry BDG

vCash
    Why the hell would Laurie Fisher, or any other recognised coach, want to come to this dysfunctional organisation?

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
    Why the hell would Laurie Fisher, or any other recognised coach, want to come to this dysfunctional organisation?
    Because a good coach can change things as we have seen in past and recent times and when this happens all you dysfunctional fans can fuck off

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I wasn't able to watch it yet. Will try to catch a replay, with heavy heart, knowing the outcome. A team that is winning always plays better than one that's not. If they could just string one win in a row together...

Maybe there's a question for those players coming to the TWF POTY night?

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecky View Post
    I wasn't able to watch it yet. Will try to catch a replay, with heavy heart, knowing the outcome. A team that is winning always plays better than one that's not. If they could just string one win in a row together...

Maybe there's a question for those players coming to the TWF POTY night?
    Don't waste your time better to watch the pre-season game a better result

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast