Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Force V Bulls

Player
    vCash
    Can the Eagles sponsor the Force like the Sydney Swans sponsor the Swifts in the netball. At least they would demand some accountability for their sponsorship dollars and inject some professionalism into the management of the organisation. Mark Barnaba or Alan Cransberg to the board of Rugby WA. Take it over, reform it and put WA Rugby on the right track (cake walk for those boys).

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    Its all about change makers. Top down, they will bring the right people in to do the job. Top WA business people, proven record at West Coast Eagles. Do it for WA Rugby.

Senior Player
    vCash
    I didn't get to watch the game last night I'm away down south. What's the verdict for the game worth watching, any players have a dash, aimless kicking the ball away again?

Player
    vCash
    Sadly rugbywa is deteriorating weekly.
    Foley looks like he has a tight rein over everything that personnel seem happy it is not working so that rugbywa board have to act.
    A post earlier mentioned lineout was poor, (had been most of the year)well what do you expect when Prinsloo is the lineout coach!!! WTF!!!! Shows where you can get when you are a massive brown nose that offers your services for next to nicks. Peanuts and monkeys springs to mind.

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    lineout poor!?
    it was one of our few redeeming features!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Commentators were saying Hodgo has made the most tackles of any player in the comp.
    To me that says we're always defending. Maybe if we stopped kicking the ball away and actually tried some attacking plays we might get on a bit better!

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Laugh and the world laughs with you.......
    ......cry and you'll weaken your beer

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    lineout poor!?
    There is attack and defence when it comes to lineout.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeJay View Post
    And I hate the way they make some token decisions in the last 10 minutes our way, giving a penalty here or there in positions that don't matter, so as to give the impression of impartiality, so they can blow again the following week.
    Token decisions? It's either a penalty or it's not. If a team is getting flogged and the result in a foregone conclusion, are you saying the ref should pack the whistle away, as any further infringements don't matter?

Quote Originally Posted by andrewM View Post
    I actually quite enjoyed the first half and part of the second. What really got my goat was that three times in the first half when we were within coo-ee of the try line and we formed a maul, you could see a Bulls player trying to pull it down..Then the Force do it once ..and get a yellow card straight away? wtf???
    Yellow card was for incorrect entry. Ref spoke to Hodgo a minute before this where #3 & #1 had incorrectly entered. They played advantage away from one, then penalised the next, which led to the chat with Hodgo. The very next phase after the lineout resulted in the yellow card. Repeat infringements.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Thanks for that Ecky

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha Handy View Post
    at the end of the day it was virtually an NRC team vs the springboks. We were never realistically going to win. Rasolea and Matuato vs Kriel and Serfontein come off it.
    We are only ever going to be that team that puts up a good fight, loses a few close ones and wins the occasional close one but will never be any better that that unless there are significant changes.
    We just don't have the players or coaches so I think our expectations are still too high
    The difference between the sides, especially in the first half was there for all to see. Their back line was breathtaking and for a neutral or Bulls supporter, would've been great to watch - but for us local supporters it's pretty tough going..

On a positive note to what's become a pretty negative thread, how good were Brache's kick and chase runs.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    Brache probably played his best game for the Force,last night

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Brache probably played his best game for the Force,last night
    yeah. there was actually a few very good performances in a side beaten by what was generally a vary good team.

cheers auss...
    fabricarti diem punc

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecky View Post
    Token decisions? It's either a penalty or it's not. If a team is getting flogged and the result in a foregone conclusion, are you saying the ref should pack the whistle away, as any further infringements don't matter?

Yellow card was for incorrect entry. Ref spoke to Hodgo a minute before this where #3 & #1 had incorrectly entered. They played advantage away from one, then penalised the next, which led to the chat with Hodgo. The very next phase after the lineout resulted in the yellow card. Repeat infringements.
    Yup, Stander should have made the correct entry and then collaple the maul from within, worked for the Bulls all night ☺☺☺☺☺

vCash
    I'm sorry to say that if this doesn't seal the deal for Foley, then what does? Force forums are now sounding like a repeat of the Reds forums I hate to say. Do the Force want to wait until every supporter (including the diehards) walks away or take some action NOW. Personally I'd rather put my money towards the local club rugby games where at least we see some positive play and I don't feel ripped off just even buying a drink at 4 times the price. And it's hard seeing the guys going out every week and getting sledged.

vCash
    lineout poor!?
    Listen buddy; never let the facts get in the way of a good gripe. Got it!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast