Page 42 of 149 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: Terms of Reference for a Senate Inquiry into the Future of Rugby Union in Australia

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheikh View Post
    In my (very unlegal) opinion, having the ARU lawyers advise Geoff Stooke (links to the Force) to recuse himself from discussions on removal of a team while Rob Clarke (links to the Rebels) wasn't recused points to there being no thought from the ARU that the Rebels were ever in danger of being cut - it was always the Force in the ARU's sights (which we know anyway!)
    and the fact that the Rebels got a copy of the Force/ARU non alliance agreement.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JSJ View Post
    I just read the submission that obviously came from a TWFer or TWFers. Great effort by person or persons involved. I think you have nailed it and hopefully nailed the ARU.

http://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_...on/Submissions

If you want to read it , just tick the box next to number 4 and hit the DownLoad Submission.
    I cannot get at the other 2.
    I would like to know where the other submissions are as a number of people from here, Green and Gold, The Roar, etc have sent them in to the committee.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    I would like to know where the other submissions are as a number of people from here, Green and Gold, The Roar, etc have sent them in to the committee.
    Maybe the committee people are still going through them. That being the case, they would be added after...or perhaps the 3 at the website are from 3 people being called to testify and answer questions?

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

vCash
    One of the posters on the Roar wrote up an article mentioning that due to the people's champion John O'Neill's deal stating that Sydney should host the opening 4 Nations match in Sydney and the following week is another Bledisloe Cup match the competition draw has remained exactly the same since 2012. That's moronic.

Last edited by Bakkies; 07-10-17 at 14:19.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    I also put one in. Three questions. With excerpts from SANZAAR press releases and dates. Especially around when MRRU got hold of a copy of the "agreement", from who, and how that relates to the dates of rewording/renegotiation of same.

vCash
    Mine focused on the dates the ARU said the decision was made and the initial injunction date.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheikh View Post
    In my (very unlegal) opinion, having the ARU lawyers advise Geoff Stooke (links to the Force) to recuse himself from discussions on removal of a team while Rob Clarke (links to the Rebels) wasn't recused points to there being no thought from the ARU that the Rebels were ever in danger of being cut - it was always the Force in the ARU's sights (which we know anyway!)
    Don't want to rain on your extremely well constructed parade, but that's not really an apples for apples comparison. Stooke was a board member with voting rights and Clunk was COO, essentially providing advice and doing the board's bidding.

To provide a little bit of sunshine to (ahem) dry up all the rain, you should instead be comparing Geoff Stooke, long term club rugby player being forcibly recused with Cameron (PAtsy) Clyne, former Victorian rugby representative not being recused (and according to Stookie being the agent of the forced recusal)

THat's a more apples with apples comparison

C'mon the

vCash
    To those who went to the last hearing, can you please answer a few questions, as I am planing on going to this one:
    1. Is there a security check ? or ID check?
    2. Can you just walk on in at any time, or do you have to be seated before the first witness speaks?
    3. Can you leave at will or do you need to wait till a change of speaker occurs?
    4. Do the press sit in a different spot?
    5. Are the seats allocated on any basis, or do you just sit where there is a seat?
    6. Are the speakers sitting in the general seating until they speak, so was Sinders sitting in the general seating until it was time to speak, or did he wait outside?
    Many thanks for your time and advice in advance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jackster View Post
    To those who went to the last hearing, can you please answer a few questions, as I am planing on going to this one:
    1. Is there a security check ? or ID check?
    2. Can you just walk on in at any time, or do you have to be seated before the first witness speaks?
    3. Can you leave at will or do you need to wait till a change of speaker occurs?
    4. Do the press sit in a different spot?
    5. Are the seats allocated on any basis, or do you just sit where there is a seat?
    6. Are the speakers sitting in the general seating until they speak, so was Sinders sitting in the general seating until it was time to speak, or did he wait outside?
    Many thanks for your time and advice in advance.
    No security or id
    I think u can walk in or
    Leave any time
    Press sit in room anywhere really
    Witnesses sit with audiences

vCash
    You can also heckle ARU officials.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    How many people were in the room to the last hearing and how many are expected to thus hearing?

vCash
    How many people were in the room to the last hearing and how many are expected to thus hearing?
    What are you jackster-the FBI or ASIO?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    What are you jackster-the FBI or ASIO?
    Infiltrator from the other side.. He states his location as Melborne..

vCash
    I'm a friend - Lou put me onto twf

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    I'm a friend - Lou put me onto twf
    Lou is a great friend of ours and if you're a friend let us welcome you.

There were around 30 folk at the last hearing, Sinders, Tony, and Stookie sat in the back row looking at Pulver's back and facing the senators.

Press and cameras were either side near the front.

Come on over.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 42 of 149 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 92 142 ... LastLast