Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Super Rugby make me BARF!

vCash
    FFS mate will you keep your trap shut you are a total embarrassment. Totally non-self aware.

In fact, coach or Gerry can you please moderate this thread and remove his bile

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

vCash
    The "Ignore" option is the least worst option. If more people opted for that he might go away. I say least worst because this.........

This message is hidden because SPaRTAN is on your ignore list.

is what happens. Kind of banner ad drawing attention every time someone takes him to task. Would be much better and easier to completely ignore if it looked like this.....

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Just saw this in the West today. Spartans claims that the Crusaders match should have gone ahead as nobody was effected seems to be slightly of the mark!

https://thewest.com.au/sport/rugby-u...ng-b881138837z

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    Indeed, the English Premier League (soccer) is getting flack because it *didn't* have even a minutes silence beforehand.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    The "Ignore" option is the least worst option. If more people opted for that he might go away. I say least worst because this.........

is what happens. Kind of banner ad drawing attention every time someone takes him to task. Would be much better and easier to completely ignore if it looked like this.....

Could always put it to the tribe to vote off the island or keep with a rose ceremony? Maybe on birthday?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry View Post
    Maybe on birthday?
    13 more sleeps.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SNOB View Post
    Just saw this in the West today. Spartans claims that the Crusaders match should have gone ahead as nobody was effected seems to be slightly of the mark!
    Let's hope sanity prevails there. The resilience and courage the Crusaders logo and name honours are the same qualities honoured by Sarries strip. I don't see anyone objecting to their Cresrnt and Star logo any time soon. Perhaps Canterbury could consider keeping the name but losing the sword. Change to a mounted knight on the logo as a gesture.

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    I don't wanna hate, I'm a lefty that loves everyone. However, you're sounding like it's your own knickers that are rather tightly knotted at the moment. Chill, dude. Let's be like little fonzies. And what is fonzie like?

Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    Ohh the cheer leaders have their knickers in a twist. I love how lefties like to use a tragedy to try and belittle individuals who dont agree with their own opinion.

I know plenty of people from Christchurch, and none of them are acting like the people on this board.

1. The game wasn't being played in Chirstchurch
    2. The game was going to go ahead eg. https://www.rugbypass.com/news/highl...error-attacks/ so it was heavily reported by alot of people that it was going to go ahead as it wasnt played in Chirstchurch.

3. I very much doubt anyone , or any players knew anyone involved in the massacre considering it was a particular religion that was targetted in one of the most anti muslim parts of New Zealand.

4. Alot of people actually thought the game should go ahead, terrorist attacks happen all the time. They are part of our way of life right now. Originally when these attacks happen the media swore they wouldn't let them influence our way of life, in this case the attack has caused a game to not even played that wasnt in the same city of the attack, I would suggest the terrorist got what they were hoping for. You can debate that all you want but that is exactly what terrorism is about.

5. This is like a Hindu temple being shot up In Perth and West Coast cancelling their game at the MCG, probably wouldnt happen but might.

6. I am off to watch the F1 today with a whole bunch of kiwis. None of them have shown any signs of being overly affected by the tragedy any more than we are here, but in typical leftie fashion the left will always try and predict the feelings and emotions of everyone else and push their thoughts and opinions on anyone who doesnt agree and demonised them. Happens after every attack and just helps to spur right wing activism.

Haters gonna hate. Cheerleaders gonna cheer!!!

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

vCash
    Hahaha SPaRTAN has given me two thumbs down. Poor little lamb is butthurt.

I treasure those thumbs down

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    I don't wanna hate, I'm a lefty that loves everyone. However, you're sounding like it's your own knickers that are rather tightly knotted at the moment. Chill, dude. Let's be like little fonzies. And what is fonzie like?
    Point 4, "a lot of people" could somebody quantify that please? Spartan and his three dickhead drinking buddies doesn't qualify as a lot of people. It's the exact rhetoric that douches like Fraser anning use to justify their xenophobia. An unspecified "lot of people" agree with it.....

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2