Poll: Will the camp speak? Bin the Spartan?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Happy birthday to , krisaspen, timothy halstead, caveman, Keith989, marina18

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Does it make you all feel better to behave like a pack of hyenas circling their prey?

Unless Spartan has said something that is beyond the norms of decency, or is plainly actionable, he should be able to say his piece. You don't have to agree with him, or even read what he posts. But you have no right to censor his views, whatever they be, just because you disagee with them, even if you consider them stupid or contemptible. We've all been there.

God forbid that the police state mentality which controls the Governments of this country should extend to a rugby enthusiasts' site as well.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    Does it make you all feel better to behave like a pack of hyenas circling their prey?

Unless Spartan has said something that is beyond the norms of decency, or is plainly actionable, he should be able to say his piece. You don't have to agree with him, or even read what he posts. But you have no right to censor his views, whatever they be, just because you disagee with them, even if you consider them stupid or contemptible. We've all been there.

God forbid that the police state mentality which controls the Governments of this country should extend to a rugby enthusiasts' site as well.
    I think you may have missed his serial spam efforts yesterday that brought it on. Looks like they were taken down. Maybe you also missed the whole shit stirring thing about birthdays. It's not as bad as it looks Bud and I'm sure they will let it go shortly. Kiddies need a time-out occasionally.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Oh, I thought it was about the generally beligerent approach that Spartan takes to issues he is passionate about.

I should visit the social pages more often.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Yeah mate, I was complaining about the spamming, we have rules about that

C'mon the

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2