Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Signed Memorabilia

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    That cof Stirling is a beaut, I feel obliged to forward it to some Kiwi friends with this trivia question - Which international coach was dismissed following this match? (Hint he now coaches The Western Force)....that will make em laugh.

I mentioned my Force stuff before but also have

A 2006 Wallabies jumper from the team that beat England 34 - 3 in Sydney.
    A Wallabies V South Africa 2005 Subi program with Joe Roffs - he wasn't playing just in the stand.
    A small book about the History of the Haka which I had signed by Murray Mixsted (?) at a cafe while we were in NZ this year.

Not rugby but I also have on vinyl Deisel and Dust autographed by the Oils with Peter Gifford (left band after this album tour) as bass player and Blue Sky Mine with Bones Hillman as bass player, and The Screaming Jets, All For One signed by original line up.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagerian
    Sorry Evie. If it helps I was at the 2002 semi-final as well, so you can feel good about that...

Sounds like you've got some awesome signed stuff, very jealous of the Mortlock photo.
    Makes me feel a tad better, thanks.

I am sure my collection will grow, esp as my cousin just started as the Brumbies media person... ahh I love connections.

Quote Originally Posted by The InnFORCEr
    That cof Stirling is a beaut, I feel obliged to forward it to some Kiwi friends with this trivia question - Which international coach was dismissed following this match? (Hint he now coaches The Western Force)....that will make em laugh.
    Nice idea. It is one thing I will savour for as long as I can... even better that I won it so it was basically a freebie photo.

vCash
    yeh. my dad dragged me into work one morning (he's a dentist) and i was so annoyed because it was so early but then when i walked in the door and discovered that half of the wallabies squad were sitting in our waiting room i was suddenly hell enthusiastic. my dad had no idea who they were and was just being his nice old self completely oblivious to how fantastic they were. and anyway when someone came to pick them up the next day they gave us all these signed photographs and posters and a full signed jersey titled to me. and then me and my sister got invited into the changrooms after the match and then to the after match shindig. it was soooo cool but to this day my dad still doesn't really know who they are! ha

but apart from that i was in sydney last year (i think) and i was having lunch with my then boyfriend matt. and the whole south african team started eating at the same place and i was like hmm weird. and then none other than percy montgomery came and sat down at my table coz he knew matt. and then percy gave me a fully signed jersey but i didn't want to say that i'm not a fan of the springboks so i gracefully accepted it and now it's somewhere in my house!

so that's about it! pretty exciting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by catey
    percy gave me a fully signed jersey but i didn't want to say that i'm not a fan of the springboks so i gracefully accepted it and now it's somewhere in my house!
    Can I have it? I need something to put on the ground next time I'm bleednig my brake fluid from the car.

vCash
    Catey can I have it please! please! please! I am willing to pay! please!

Every forwards dream is to become a back...

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    my Holden Rodeo ute is starting to leak a little oil, catey if you happen to track down that dodgy old jersey I have a use for it

Last edited by .X.; 02-09-06 at 09:35.

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaunmarn
    Catey can I have it please! please! please! I am willing to pay! please!
    haha well shaunmarn are u sure you would want it coming from such a hole? haha i remember your first comment towards me and it was a massive blow.. so maybe if i find it i'll give it to you but then i could always tear it in half and give a bit each to sargerian and exile...i guess i'll have to think about it and find it! but i guess the moral is first impressions count ha

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Shaunman, Moral of the story...be careful of the toes you step on...because those toes may be on the feet that are connected to the legs that hold up the bum that one day you may have to kiss....

thats my wise thougth for the day....now I shall rest..

vCash
    You are a wise man Gerry.
    But i'm staying well away from this argument. Not getting dragged into a conflict with shaun again. all is happy in twf land for me.
    but if there is a part of the ripped jersey free i would love a piece. need something to line the bottom of our lorikeets cage. newspaper doesn't seem to be doing the trick as well as a south african jersey would...
    hehe.

I made Happy sad...

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash
    Both barrells, Shaunmarn!

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    haha well shaunmarn are u sure you would want it coming from such a hole? haha i remember your first comment towards me and it was a massive blow.. so maybe if i find it i'll give it to you but then i could always tear it in half and give a bit each to sargerian and exile...i guess i'll have to think about it and find it! but i guess the moral is first impressions count ha
    Shaun let me give you a little piece of advice

If you dont have anything nice to say to or about someone or somewhere dont say nothing at all. Its safer

Here endeth the lesson

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile

Here endeth the lesson
    Praise be to John...

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    percy gave me a fully signed jersey but i didn't want to say that i'm not a fan of the springboks so i gracefully accepted it and now it's somewhere in my house!
    Donate it to TWF, we'll make it the booby prize in a competition... actually, it might save time to just give it to Exile now...

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

vCash
    oh ha so many lessons and morals for shaun. But will he ever learn? haha a booby prize- like the sound of that!

vCash
    But I apologised you see, I don’t see anybody taking their comments back about calling the place where I was born a hole. Anyways Catey if you do find it please think about sending me a pm, thanks

Every forwards dream is to become a back...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast