Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Force v Rebels - 8 Apr 2022

Champion
    vCash
    Wow didn’t know about Medrano that is awful to hear!! Bloody Cheika that gift that keeps on giving 😡

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    Wow didn’t know about Medrano that is awful to hear!! Bloody Cheika that gift that keeps on giving 😡
    Words to the effect that if Medrano wants to get picked for the World Cup he needs to be playing 30+ games per year, and The Force can only offer half that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveWA View Post
    Words to the effect that if Medrano wants to get picked for the World Cup he needs to be playing 30+ games per year, and The Force can only offer half that.
    Does Pablo Matera have to leave the Crusaders to get picked for the World Cup squad, too? Surely Cheika wouldn't impose one rule for a Force player and another for a Crusaders player, would he?

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Player
    vCash
    From what I heard a lot of complaints to Tony Lewis were about the facilities, prices etc. Apparently he was honest and said it was the arena management that determined all that.

Now and email from the Force has been sent out asking for feedback on HBF park facilities. Sounds like they are listening to members and want some feedback to follow up with the HBF management.
    I’m sure the naysayers will somehow be upset by the club trying to fix things by getting their members opinions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DazloT View Post
    From what I heard a lot of complaints to Tony Lewis were about the facilities, prices etc. Apparently he was honest and said it was the arena management that determined all that.

Now and email from the Force has been sent out asking for feedback on HBF park facilities. Sounds like they are listening to members and want some feedback to follow up with the HBF management.
    I’m sure the naysayers will somehow be upset by the club trying to fix things by getting their members opinions.
    That might be what your'e sauce () passed on to you Daz. But to be fair, most of the the comments here have been about the personnel decisions made by CEO & management. Some within their control, some not. To tell the CEO that the SoB should be consulted beforehand is plainly idiotic. I'll say again that had anyone been poorly treated, some degree of venting would be understandable. But they have not. The only unprofessional actions I can see have been from the serial offending RA giving details to the Sydney press. Apart from that they have hardly mentioned anything about our team all season. Nobody should be surprised at either of those things.

Asking members opinions about facilities etc is good management. It's what the Force have done regularly.

6 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    That might be what your'e sauce () passed on to you Daz. But to be fair, most of the the comments here have been about the personnel decisions made by CEO & management. Some within their control, some not. To tell the CEO that the SoB should be consulted beforehand is plainly idiotic. I'll say again that had anyone been poorly treated, some degree of venting would be understandable. But they have not. The only unprofessional actions I can see have been from the serial offending RA giving details to the Sydney press. Apart from that they have hardly mentioned anything about our team all season. Nobody should be surprised at either of those things.

Asking members opinions about facilities etc is good management. It's what the Force have done regularly.
    No disagreement from me or the sauce(d up one). I really hope Tony and others don’t get the shits with having to deal with that sort of crap and end up not showing up at the members tent and engaging.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3