Thread: New Apparel Partner

vCash

New Apparel Partner

Im not sold on the Orange!!

The Western Force is delighted to announce Dynasty Sport as the club’s new long term official apparel partner through to 2025.

The multi-year deal, which kicks off in October will see Dynasty manufacture and supply Western Force’s playing, training, and travel wear.

As the official apparel partner, the agreement involves Dynasty outfitting the Super Rugby Pacific, Super W, Fortescue Academy players, coaches, and staff ensuring alignment throughout the organisation.

Dynasty brings a deep passion for sport, decades of top-tier experience in the apparel industry and a focus on innovation and sustainability. Their range of Ecotek fabrics are made from ethically sourced, recycled plastic bottles and will be used across both the on and off-field Force ranges.

This is something that Dynasty Co-Founder, Tyler Rakich, is extremely passionate about.

“At any one time, the 15 Western Force players on the field will have repurposed 870 recycled plastic bottles in their playing apparel and more than 1,300 bottles for a 23-player game day squad” Rakich explained.

Along with the use of recycled bottles, the production of the Ecotek fabrics also have some great environmental benefits. In comparison to normal fabric the production of Ecotek fabrics use; 62% less energy, 99% less water, 35% less waste created and upwards of 20% less CO2 emitted. 

Western Force business development manager Huw Lock is thrilled to see the partnership come to life. “This partnership goes beyond playing kit. To have an experienced partner such as Dynasty creating a traditional blue home jersey and heritage inspired away jersey for our passionate fans is hugely exciting,” Lock explained.

“As a club, we have a commitment to reducing single use plastics so, aligning with the overarching waste reduction initiative was at the forefront of the decision-making process when selecting our new apparel partner.”

“The Dynasty brand reflects our ambitions and environmentally conscious approach to rugby, so we can’t wait to work with them in the many years to come.”

Western Force CEO Tony Lewis, states partnering with Dynasty is crucial and aligns perfectly with Force’s environmental prospects. “

“The Force join a host of Australian and New Zealand teams in partnering with Dynasty, including several NRL and Super Rugby Pacific teams. We enter this long-term deal with great enthusiasm to feature high quality apparel for our players, staff, members, and fans.”

“We have worked closely with Dynasty representatives to create a training and playing kit that encapsulates WA’s landscapes, this further connects the club to the state we are proud to represent.”

"Dynasty’s passion for sport extends from the professional level right through to grassroots." Rakich says

“Grassroots sport plays a hugely important role in our local communities. We work with hundreds of grassroots clubs across Australia and are committed and excited about building new relationships in with them in WA.

“The opportunity to partner with The Western Force is hugely exciting for everyone at Dynasty Sport. I would like to thank Tony Lewis for his trust and confidence, and Huw Lock for his work aligning our two brands for an exciting partnership.”

www.dynastysport.com.au

https://westernforce.rugby/news/west..._Zh2-DnK4Dnxn0Name:  312068642_551581686969082_9122118099689109136_n.jpg
Views: 895
Size:  88.0 KB

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by wasmute; 17-10-22 at 12:28. Reason: Adding picture
    #FU ARU
    "May I assure you I have just begun to fight mate" Twiggy Forrest, 05/09/17

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Awesome, about time we got rid of the ridiculous state colours........

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    If you were fishing, you got at least one bite. Last years away jerseys were the best yet. Even if they are black. Those new ranga shirts are just plain

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Thank god we got rid of O'Neills - their stuff just seemed Povo. I did like the away jersey last year though.

I don't mind the orange for training gear but hopefully traditional state colour of blue is retained for the jersey

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Forgive me as I left my state of birth (WA) in 1990.

But weren't the State colors Black and Gold?

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    Thank god we got rid of O'Neills - their stuff just seemed Povo. I did like the away jersey last year though.

I don't mind the orange for training gear but hopefully traditional state colour of blue is retained for the jersey

If other teams supplied by Dynasty are anything to go by, I expect the prices of merch will increase significantly.
    Reds were charging $150 for a replica jersey last year, and Dynasty's NRL prices are similar.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    O'Neills stuff is a bit ugly in general. Dynasty, Paladin, Kipsta, Kappa, Macron are all doing pretty good rugby stuff.

I think our best kits were the ISC ones in our first season and Paladin's 2020 range.

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tjs10 View Post
    If other teams supplied by Dynasty are anything to go by, I expect the prices of merch will increase significantly.
    Reds were charging $150 for a replica jersey last year, and Dynasty's NRL prices are similar.
    Most replica jerseys sell in that ballpark be it NRL or Rugby. I remember when Force jerseys were $159 with some of the other brands we had earlier in the sides existence.

Edit: O'Neills were also the apparel partner of the Penrith Panthers and they were still selling at the $159 mark this year so the $99 jerseys were clearly a Force decision.

Last edited by jargan83; 17-10-22 at 18:07.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chibi View Post
    O'Neills stuff is a bit ugly in general. Dynasty, Paladin, Kipsta, Kappa, Macron are all doing pretty good rugby stuff.

I think our best kits were the ISC ones in our first season and Paladin's 2020 range.
    I still wear my 2009 Force jersey to games as it is the best jersey the Force have put out.

vCash
    I think that one is probably my second favourite.

The best one is that Paladin WA map kit, that one was incredible. Never thought you could just wack a map on a jersey and have it work, really good from a design standpoint

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    First bit of 2023 merch is available for pre-order via the Western Force website, only training T-Shirts at the moment.

https://westernforce.store/collections/training-wear

vCash
    Likely first look at the away jersey for 2023:

Name:  forceaway.jpg
Views: 522
Size:  129.1 KB

vCash
    Simple, but nice. Wonder if that's a training kit?

Veteran
    vCash
    the photo of the japan game had them playing in black.

I kinda like the black as an away strip.

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by palitu View Post
    the photo of the japan game had them playing in black.

I kinda like the black as an away strip.

I did notice that the black jerseys from the weekend's game were all un-numbered with sponsor logos in the middle of the back, where the numbers would otherwise go. This followed the same format as the pre-game warm-up tops from this season, so they may be the new warm-up top design for 2023.

I definitely prefer the black as a potential away top over the pindan orange colour.