Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Maybe ... Maybe Not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Are you talking about the fornicated offspring line?

I don't know that I'd be too impressed with somebody who fornicates with their own offspring, but they might do things differently at Wests
    I'm not too sure where that has anything to do with a very old coach's cliche, so I'll leave that well alone.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Prospect
    vCash
    It is important for rugby clubs to support junior participation as this gives players the opportunity to develop their skills and experience. If clubs are consistently unable to field teams of this stature, this can lead to a decrease in player interest and ultimately affect the quality of sport in the region.

Player
    vCash
    A shout out to the coaches and players of the two young kids teams that played at half time this weekend. They had a great grasp of the fundamentals and their tackling and running was refreshing to watch and enjoyable too . WELL DONE and keep it up !

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Prospect
    vCash
    Yes, it really is a valuable experience for young teams to play in front of a large audience. "Make way for the young."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2