Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcement(s)

vCash

Announcement(s)

Looks like there’s 2 announcements coming today folks!

One a 14:00, the second at 14:30!

I’m excited!!!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WFDom View Post
    Looks like there’s 2 announcements coming today folks!

One a 14:00, the second at 14:30!

I’m excited!!!!
    Press conference?

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Isa Naisarani is BACK

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    Isi Naisarani returns to his maiden club
    Thu, Apr 20, 2023, 2:07 PM
    by Western Force Media

After debuting for the Force in 2017, Isi Naisarani has returned. The 61-capped Super Rugby backrower comes with a mountain of experience, including the 2019 Wallabies World Cup campaign.

Finishing up with the Shizuoka Blue Revs in the Japan Rugby League One side, Naisarani joins the Force for the remainder of the 2023 Super Rugby Pacific season. The Fijian-born utility forward will look to cover both the lock and back row positions.

The last time Naisarani was in Force colours saw him run out for every match at 22 years old. Six years on, he is thrilled to be back representing the club that gave him his first professional opportunity.

"I wanted to return here and do my best again. I've got lots to give back to the Force and Australia and am looking forward to being involved in the Super Rugby environment, playing good quality rugby again, " Naisarani commented.

"Coming back here is like going back in time. It feels like a lifetime ago I was living here in Perth, so I'm excited to be back here where I started my career."

"On my first day here, I caught up with Ian [Prior]. It was great to see him again and possibly play alongside him once more."

Speaking with head coach Simon Cron, Naisarani is clear on his role and intent at the club, admitting that the coaching staff have a clear direction and that he is excited to learn from them.

"I had a Zoom meeting with Simon Cron and Matt Hodgson a few weeks ago. Cron sounds like an intelligent coach with a clear direction for the Force. I'm looking forward to working with him as I know he wants the best for me, too."

"Cron wants me to be back in the contest again and to put 100% into training. I'm looking forward to having him enlist his knowledge and guide me in areas of my game." "I was stuck with the injury back in Japan, so I'm looking forward to working with the high-performance staff here to see where we can go."

Naisarani has started training with the squad and will be available for selection in the upcoming weeks.

https://westernforce.rugby/news/isi-...n-club-2023420

vCash
    Great to have him back.

Good player and good human.

Just the type of player we need big, physical and aggresive

PS Wallaby bolter if he hits form for remainder of season?

Name:  FuIvG2jX0AIWkkg.jpg
Views: 18418
Size:  55.5 KB

Last edited by Tazzmania; 20-04-23 at 14:37.
    Simon Cron: “People talk about winning and losing all the time and they are critical, but there’s a process to get into and it’s the ability to stay present, do your job and execute skills under pressure.”

vCash
    Isi and Carlo!

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Senior Player
    vCash
    Fuqen giddy up!!! Isi experience and ball carrying ability will be a bloody big welcome.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Welcome home Carlo Tizzano
    Thu, Apr 20, 2023, 2:29 PM
    by Western Force Media

The Western Force bolsters its back-row stocks by signing homegrown talent Carlo Tizzano on a two-year deal.

The 23-year-old returns to his home state after four years, playing for the NSW Waratahs (three years) and Ealing in the RFU Championship (one year).

A product of the Rugby WA Academy in Perth, Carlo has also represented the Australian School Boys, Australian U20s and won the NRC with the Force in 2019.

Tizzano, made his debut for the Force in 2019 as part of Global Rapid Rugby and returning to Super Rugby Pacific under head coach Simon Cron, he admits, is where he "needs to be".

"My whole career, I have been trying to find a coach like Crono. When he signed here last year, I was on the phone with my agent saying I need to get here [Force]."

''So when I found out on Thursday that I was coming here, I booked the next flight immediately. It all happened in two hours."

"The way Cron coaches, the standards he sets and the way he holds players accountable trickles down to the players. I love this working environment and see myself learning so much from his coaching style."

With strong ties to the Force, coming through the clubland pathways, the flanker has always idolised the his local club.

"I have always been a Force fan. When I was little, I always wanted to be the Honey Badger because I was a winger, then it changed to Hodgo [Matt Hodgson] when I became a flanker."

"Sadly, when I left the Force in 2019, I felt I needed to play Super Rugby. I believed that was the next step for me. So, it was so sad to leave; I left some really good mates and had so much fun playing in Rapid Rugby."

Matt Hodgson, Western Force Director of Rugby added: “Carlo has been playing great football, we have been tracking him for a number of months now. A lot of players who grow up in Australia want to play Super Rugby, and when the opportunity arose for both the club and Carlos it was a no brainer for us.”

“It’s exiting to bring a local boy back, that’s one of the mantras we want to hold, give opportunities to players that are from Perth.”

https://westernforce.rugby/news/welc...izzano-2023420

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Both good news, but just look at the back-row players we have now: Anstee, Callan, Koteka, Pugh, Warren-Vasayaco, Wells, Naisarani & Tizzano!

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

vCash
    That's awesome news. Isi was that when he was here too - bloody awesome. I felt like he was our biggest loss to the bloody Rabble at the time. 28yo sees him with plenty left in the tank. Tizzano would be nice too - fits the hinted criteria og coming through WA pathway.

Edit: Tizzano official now! Doubly awesome!!

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Wow Christmas has come early

2 Huge signings today

A WA boy coming home

A jackal desperatly needed

Name:  FuIzgdoWYAEmu9n.jpg
Views: 18253
Size:  89.7 KB

Simon Cron: “People talk about winning and losing all the time and they are critical, but there’s a process to get into and it’s the ability to stay present, do your job and execute skills under pressure.”

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Great news. 2 huge signings.

Made my day.

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

Senior Player
    vCash
    Carlo is a real terrorist of a 7 on the field. Cant wait for him to get in over the ball. Not that Ollie has done anything bad at all.

vCash
    Huge signings! Very happy with both, although I'm guessing it unfortunately means Koteka might be out for quite some time yet (reading the tea leaves)

Rookie
    vCash
    So good, didn’t see these coming. Building some good depth now and competition for spots

One or two world class backs please to top it off

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast