Thread: Can anyone stop the Palm Tree sway

Champion
    vCash

Can anyone stop the Palm Tree sway

Just watched Paly bend the once proud Neddies powerhouse over and gave them a really vigourous yet strangely satisfying docking, the mighty Paly club have been dominating in every grade and I can't see anyone coming witin 50 points of them in any grade.

There will be a certain Darkness envelop the Boars Nest this coming weekend and Wests will be lucky to even compete in the boat race,Paly are to be envied with there homegrown local talent approach and are certainly reaping those benefits,I can only hope that the Date Palms go easy on a fairly average Wests outfit and show some semblance of compassion.

Fulvio could you please convey my most heartfelt plea onwards to your all conquering masses, please just a little bit of mercy

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    to be fair Neddies 3rd grade only lost by 1 point,and neddies colts won comfortably-but on the other hand.....

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    In the spirit of collegiality, Westie, we wish you everything that you would wish upon ourselves.

Any new unqualified but dispensationally eligible recruits waving in the western suburbs, Rangi?

I'm sure they will do as well as ours, although of course ours will be qualified.

Can we fulsomely expect the return of Side Show Bob and Pec Cowan for the finals?

Last edited by fulvio sammut; 23-07-23 at 18:30.

Champion
    vCash
    Be careful what you wish for after the Palm tree copped a brutal pruning

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.