Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Force v Waratahs Match Ups..

Immortal Contributor
    vCash

Force v Waratahs Match Ups..

To continue from the last few weeks of looking at the match ups....here is this weekends...

While the Tahs are faily close in the total experience I feel we have the edge in that ours are used to teaming up with each other this past season...realistically this is a team minus Sharpie..

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by travelling_gerry; 21-09-06 at 18:09.

vCash
    Good write up! :up:

So, from 6am tomorrow morning through to Sunday I'm a... *ahem* Royal blue blooded Force supporter...

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash
    Spinters Sage?

vCash
    WHAT!?!?!!? No buddy, you are either with us or your not

Err actually I've had a change of heart. I love you Sage and you can do what you like.

Last edited by Sagerian; 22-09-06 at 05:44.
    Every forwards dream is to become a back...

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Shaunmarn,my little sausage, for someone who's signature is "The WORS is with you BOKS", and lives in Australia, to be posting on an Australian website an indignant tirade against a New South Welshman who dares to support his State team, while expressing respect and fondness for the Force, is, to say the least, a tad, just a tad, hypocritical, don't you think?

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash
    Beautifull spelling FS, you have picked the ball up again.

vCash
    Beautiful, TLH, not beautifull.Still, you are improving.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaunmarn
    WHAT!?!?!!? No buddy, you are either with us or your not

Err actually I've had a change of heart. I love you Sage and you can do what you like.
    Why thank you Shaun, glad you had the change of heart.

Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut
    Shaunmarn,my little sausage, for someone who's signature is "The WORS is with you BOKS", and lives in Australia, to be posting on an Australian website an indignant tirade against a New South Welshman who dares to support his State team, while expressing respect and fondness for the Force, is, to say the least, a tad, just a tad, hypocritical, don't you think?
    Very nicely worded.

vCash
    Shaunmarn, you have gone up in my esteem as a gentleman.

vCash
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to fulvio sammut again.
    as for Matchup's, since Sagerian has gone to the purpler than blue side (though as a bonafide force supporter will now probably claim that purple is in fact blue)... I digress. Someone has to stand up for the Mighty 'Tahs.

Front Row: Should be an advantage to the tahs here, though I feel Dunning should have got the bench spot. This was by all accounts our biggest weakness against QLD last week however with our two "Wallabies" returning we should have an advantage come scrum time.

Locks: Have to admit I don't know a lot about the Force locks, thought that (c) next to Doherty is a bit intimidating. Though don't you purple-hounds like making a lock the captain? Going to give this to the Force, but only cause Vickerman is MIA.

Flanks: Have heard a lot about Pocock, will be good to finally see him in action. Apparently MVP for U21 Oz Squad, and with Elsom, Waugh and Palu missing will be interested to see if any of our accademy players step up to the mark.

No 8: Lyons has plenty of experience, lets hope he doesn't use that to let him know when it's 'safe' to have a nap. Fava is quality at the back of a scrum.. however if Lyons is back in form his running the ball up should be a plus to the mighty blues.

Scrumhalf: Two angry midgets fighting at the back of the scrum, fortunately our is bigger and angrier. Henjack I believe has had some indifferent form but has recently taken a lesson from the Stuart Macgill book of self promotion with "Connolly pick me cause I've been gregans understudy for so long" crap. Smashem Sheehan

Flyhalf: SNK oozes class - he is so much like a young Larkham they even look alike. I've been calling for two-dads to start at 10 for ages, and if he gets his act together in Bathurst will cause some real problems for the Force. Plus he's playing for a spot on the EOYT... cmon Sammy. Hilgendorf is a good option for the Force but on the day SNK will be a cut or three above.

Wings: McKenzie looking to blood young Turner against Cameron Shepherd. I guess we're banking on Shepherd being as useless on defence as he was when he played for NSW.. well see about that. Also got Jacobs v Sare - two quick blokes if they get the ball in space should score.

Centres. Turinui and Harris have the experience on paper, however Staniforth and Junior will be more than a handful for this pair. Who calls their kid Junior (apart from Larry NJ) anyway? Seriously...

Fullback: Dan the man playing out of position, should really be at 12. Daruda - don't know much about him but think Dan should be solid at the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaurnmarn
    Last edited by Sagerian : Today at 07:44.
    Curious

Last edited by Moses; 22-09-06 at 09:36. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Moses
    as for Matchup's, since Sagerian has gone to the purpler than blue side (though as a bonafide force supporter will now probably claim that purple is in fact blue)... I digress. Someone has to stand up for the Mighty 'Tahs.
    It is blue, get your eyes checked.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagerian
    It is blue, get your eyes checked.
    but of course it is.

In completely unrelated news, the Western Force have released their new major sponsor, along with their 2007 home jersey
    Attached Images Attached Images  

vCash
    You`re a funny bugger aren`t you moses...You can`t keep saying that the Force jersey is purple, it is bloody blue you numbat, the Tahs are Sky blue, we`re Aqua blue.... End of discussion...(like that`ll happen)

vCash
    Aqua???? How dare you sully the ideal of royal blue with this Aqua nonesense!

vCash
    I'll give you it's more aqua/blue than royal blue, though I'm still leaning towards purple...

either way it doesn't matter - I'm not going to be seen in a sexually frustrated purple jumper.. that's Sage's job !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast