Thread: Harvey Beef extends partnership with Western Force

Immortal Contributor
    vCash

Harvey Beef extends partnership with Western Force

Wed, May 15, 2024, 3:00 PM
    Western Force Media

The Western Force is proud to announce the extension of the Club’s ongoing partnership with Harvey Beef for a fifth consecutive season.

Harvey Beef are an organisation who’ve been supplying Western Australian beef for over 100 years, as part of a sixth generation WA farming family.

The WA organisation have partnered with the Force since 2019, connecting to the Club with a range of activations including the Harvey Beef Half Time Mini Rugby at Force matches.

Harvey Beef Half Time Mini Rugby sees junior clubs playing on the field during half-time of Super Rugby Pacific games, as well as Meat the Force BBQs, taking Western Force players to local clubs to cook BBQs and engage with our community post-training.

Harvey Beef chief commercial officer Mark Wiedermann said: “As an iconic WA brand, Harvey Beef is a great fit with our state’s Super Rugby team and we are proud to be an Official Partner of the Western Force for our fifth consecutive year.

“The partnership gives us an opportunity to support WA rugby right from the professional level through to grass-roots rugby across the state.”

Western Force business development manager Huw Lock said: “I am delighted to acknowledge Harvey Beef as an iconic WA brand that plays a vital role in supporting both our pro team athletes and grass-roots clubs across the state.

“Their sponsorship enables us to provide unique match-day experiences for our aspiring junior players and fosters community engagement by allowing our players to connect with local clubs.

“I am deeply grateful for their continued support and eagerly anticipate collaborating with their team in the years to come.”

The Western Force expresses heartfelt appreciation to Harvey Beef for their unwavering support, and we eagerly anticipate further strengthening our partnership in the years ahead.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    Glad I had some of their Jerky for lunch

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Gareth Chilcott after his last game for Bath in 1993
    “I thought I would have a quiet pint… and about 17 noisy ones.”