Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Team of the week! Sydney Herald

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The InnFORCEr View Post
    Doesn't really go into the new ruling that saw the big increase last RWC though does it?

I wonder if this (below) is why RA dropped the Australia A program for awhile?
    If so, desperately need to get it back now to "secure" more players.

A Player is only entitled to play Rugby Union for the senior or next senior fifteen-a-side National Representative Team or the senior National Representative Sevens Team of one Union

With effect from January 1, 2018, Unions may not designate their Under 20s National Representative Team as their next senior National Representative Team.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    Could always try the AOC stunt. Instant citizenship. I wonder how he'd go at being an au pair on his days off.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgs View Post
    Doesn't really go into the new ruling that saw the big increase last RWC though does it?

I wonder if this (below) is why RA dropped the Australia A program for awhile?
    If so, desperately need to get it back now to "secure" more players.

A Player is only entitled to play Rugby Union for the senior or next senior fifteen-a-side National Representative Team or the senior National Representative Sevens Team of one Union

With effect from January 1, 2018, Unions may not designate their Under 20s National Representative Team as their next senior National Representative Team.

Yes I was wondering what the difference was between Medrano and Alex Hodgman for the reds who is being talked up for the wallabies despite playing tests for all blacks in 2020 and only just moving to Australia this year. The difference is that his father was born in Melbourne so is pretty much eligible already once the stand down period is up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2