Thread: help required with p.c.

vCash

help required with p.c.

A few months ago, I upgraded from DrinkingMates 4.2 to Girlfriend 1.0 which I had been told for years wouldn't give me any trouble. However, there are apparently conflicts between these two products and the only solution was to try to run Girlfriend 1.0 with the sound turned off.

To make matters worse, Girlfriend 1.0 is incompatible with several other applications, such as LadsNightOut 3.1, Football 4.5, and Playboy 6.9.

Successive versions of Girlfriend 1.0 (i.e. 1.001 thru 1.999) proved no better!

I tried a shareware program, Slapper 2.1, but it had many bugs and left a virus in my system, forcing me to shut down completely for several weeks.

Eventually, I tried to run the new Girlfriend 1.2 and Girlfriend 1.0 at the same time, only to discover that when these two systems detected each other they caused severe damage to my hardware.

I eventually upgraded to Fiancée 1.0, only to discover that this product soon had to be upgraded further to Wife 1.0. While Wife 1.0 tends to use up all my available resources, it does at least come bundled with FreeSexPlus and CleanHouse 2007.

Shortly after this upgrade however, I found that Wife 1.0 could be very unstable and extremely costly to run. Any mistakes I made were automatically stored in Wife 1.0's memory and could not be deleted. They then resurfaced months later when I had forgotten about them.

Wife 1.0 also has an automatic Diary, Explorer and E-mail filter, and can, without warning, launch TurboStrop and Whinge 2. Worse still, these latter products have no Help files, and I have to try and guess what the problem is.

Additional problems are that Wife 1.0 needs updating regularly requiring Adobe ShoeShop, HandBag Searcher and Hairstyle Express, all of which need to be reinstalled every other week.

Also, when Wife 1.0 attaches itself to my Audi TT hard drive, it often crashes.

Wife 1.0 also comes with an irritating pop-up called Mother-in-law, which can't be turned off.

I've recently been tempted to install Mistress 2007, but I've heard there could be problems. A friend of mine has alerted me to the fact that if Wife 1.0 detects Mistress 2007 it tends to take total control of your IP address and then permanently locks you out while acquiring all of your shared resources.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Wife 1.0 also comes with an irritating pop-up called Mother-in-law, which can't be turned off.

haha funny stuff

Every forwards dream is to become a back...

vCash
    Pretty bloody funny mate, welcome aboard...Hope you can fix that pc...

Proudly bought to you by a brewery somewhere....

vCash

Lightbulb

Guess I cant complain...before installing Defacto 2.0 i ensured the following optional extras were included:

* Rugby passion 1.0: Wallabies, Western Force and "its an away game lets go to the pub to watch it" option

* Cricket 1.0 wiki (ensures that she not only likes cricket, but knows more about it than me)

* Music Performance 1.0 (sings in tune, once at the Royal Opera House) option to ensure melodic shower singing

* High performance Adults Only mod chip :-)

Unfortunately these options have come at a slight price...(tho well worth it!)...lower performance in Cooking 1.0 for three years (then extra high performance thereafter - go figure) and the "my Sister hates you" pop-up, which is similar to the mother in law pop-up, only much worse...

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash
    Know a few punters who have used that Slapper2.1 program with various results! Good to see ya Cedric.

the punters friend..... stick with me and you will be wearing

vCash
    HAHA very funny, Ive found that the Freesexplus program is only a trial version and locks you out after 12 months, requiring you to get expensive system support from the Jewelleryshop 2.0 program. Good luck with any upgrades !!