Thread: The wild and whacky for the 2007 Super 14

Immortal Contributor
    vCash

The wild and whacky for the 2007 Super 14

A new thread for the 2007 Super 14 season.
    Please try and contain yourself to things of an obscure nature from the fourteen clubs and, at a stretch, the Province they represent.
    Here's one from the Hurricanes website to kick things off at the intended level!

Hurriplane Stolen

Friday, 26 January 2007

Captain Hurricane today spoke of his sadness at losing his Hurriplane.

“My new Hurriplane was only finished last week, just in time for our match against the Chiefs at Wanganui. It took six months to build and we had a great time at the game going round the pitch. Unfortunately, when I was flying back to Wellington one of the tyres blew out, so I had to leave the Hurriplane by Boat City in Paraparaumu.

“By the time we got back there with the new tyre, somebody had already taken it away. I would think that some young Hurricanes supporters have just borrowed it, but we really need to get it back very quickly in time for our game against the Blues. Nobody will be in any trouble for taking it: I will just be glad to see it again.

“Anyone who finds my Hurriplane can have two season passes so that they can watch all the Hurricanes home games for free, along with a friend. All they have to do is ring the Hurricanes office on 04 389 0020 and tell us where they’ve seen my Hurriplane. I’ll be straight over to pick it up.”

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    HAHAHAHA!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Every forwards dream is to become a back...