Thread: Bet big to win big

vCash

Talking Bet big to win big

I've taken a punt and cashed some Frequent flier points and booked a trip to Auckland so I'll be there 11/12 May on the off-chance there will be a semi-final there on that weekend. (was the only time I could get off work).

Now my problem: I'm assuming that if (when) the Force make it, I should be able to get tix for the match via my membership somehow. BUT if we don't make it (*shudder*), does anyone know what the process would be get tickets for the match please

Thanks

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    the best option would be to go to the teams website and there will always be a list of ways to get tickets.

if an australian team makes it there should be some to the australian public through ticketmaster or something.

if it is nzl vs nzl or nzl vs south africa then you would have to find out what copmony sells tickets to public. if you have some friends in nz ask them to get tickets for you.

they always sell tickets at the staduim within a week before the game. like for the afl grand final but i wouldnt want to stand in a long line for hours in nz (cold) but that would be you last resort.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Jeez you'd be pissed if it was a Force Home Semi

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    I've never seen it defined anywhere, but I wonder what the ticketing arrangements would be if there was a home final. I'd be collossally pissed if we didn't get first refusal on our season seats.

vCash
    i dont THINK we would get our seats but we would get 1st choice because for a finals game the prices go up and they cant arrange to ask every member if they want there seats before they sell tickets.

im an eagles member and that is what has happend the last few years for finals. i hope the force would be nicer and let us have our seats if we make finals

Last edited by jazza93; 05-03-07 at 18:14.

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jazza93
    ...they cant arrange to ask every member if they want there seats before they sell tickets...
    I'm still hopeful - from memory they managed it for the pre-season match against the Cheetahs last year. It was as simple as priority booking, where you just quoted your membership number and paid up.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Pretty sure that is the case Andy, priority booking for a couple of days for your own seats.

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    thats a huge chance u taking.....seems there could be a final in Aust or in SA

To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group.

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Why not put in a call to RugbyWA Membership Services, see if they have a reciprocal arrangement with the NZ clubs, or they may have a way of getting in contact to see what the process is.

Either way there is no harm in asking and they are a great bunch who help out members as much as they can.

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

vCash
    Thanks all - will keep you posted on my progress

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyS
    I've never seen it defined anywhere, but I wonder what the ticketing arrangements would be if there was a home final. I'd be collossally pissed if we didn't get first refusal on our season seats.
    It's pretty standard that season pass holders will get first choice, they can purchase a ticket for their existing seat or buy elsewhere.

vCash
    look up kieth prowse entertainment they handle ticket sales and airfares ect for all rugby games I used them last year when i went to the bledisloe and can recomend them.