Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Force Crucified in Christchurch!

vCash
    ahahahahahahahahaha but we still didnt loose by 77points!!!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Believe in the best, think your best, study your best, have a goal for your best, never be satisfied with less than your best, try your best, and in the long run things will turn out for the best."

Rookie
    vCash
    No, you only lost by 53 and didn't score a point, that's much much much better. Spin it any way you like, it was still a disgusting loss and the beginning of the end unless something is done.

"ahahahahahahahahaha"

loose by 77points!!!!
    I don't know exactly what that means but if they were that loose they'd be a slapper.

This is my signature.

vCash
    Geez Bacon, one bad loss and that's the way you see it? We are only in our second year. Deans has been building that team up for years. The Blues and the Crusaders are a large cut above the rest of the comp, they are both great teams and i think it'll be hard for anyone else to stop them this year. Sure we didn't play good last night but more so the Crusaders played extremely well and the boys were well out of their depth. The chiefs will be tough but not impossible to beat so hopefully, the boys get a bit of spark happening in time. My rele's at the game said that the Force didn't shake hands with the crusaders nor talk to the media after the match, a tad disappointing i feel. Can anyone confirm this bcoz im not sure if they're being biased or not?

Rookie
    vCash
    Yes, yes it is. The Blues, Chiefs, Brumbies and even the Cheetahs would also have a field day if the gameplan was to kick it in play straight to them.

This is my signature.

vCash
    who cares weather you scored any points the difference is still 77!!!!! how long have the tahs been around??? ahahahahahaha!!!

I admit it was a shocking loss but hey the crusaders are a great team!!! It was always gonna be a hard game.

I hate one eyed supporters who only care when their team wins and they totally give up on when they lose...but thats fine because it sorts out the true fans from the ones who have just jumped on the band wagon!!! and you know who gets more respect??? thats right the true fans who stick with there boys through thick and thin!!!

ahahahahahaha

P.S. dont you all just recon that we have the best jerseys in the super 14??? I love em!

"Believe in the best, think your best, study your best, have a goal for your best, never be satisfied with less than your best, try your best, and in the long run things will turn out for the best."

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    I was thinking that exact thing while we were at the pub yesterday Lonzy and looking at the weagles supporters.....and though...damm we have good merchandise..

vCash
    our merch is the shiznit! I wanna goon a shopping spree in the western force store!!! but the only problem is id have to pay hehehehehehehehe

Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    vCash
    You could try to use vCash Lonz

vCash
    hmmm do you think they would let me? hmm ... its worth a try! Im gonna go tuesday!!!

vCash
    Did the Force play? I was looking for those cheerleaders...........

Brother Gallagher I hear you

Senior Player
    vCash
    lets face it, the Force had an off day and the Crusaders were absolutely on top of their game. Success begets confidence, and for us, we let our heads drop a bit when we were down by so much.
    What it raises for me: should Lachy MacKay be given a run - he certainly has the ability to take the ball to the line; should we look for a bigger ball carrying backrower - our back row is fast, mobile and (usually) tenacious at the breakdown, but we don't hit it up well - could also give us another option in the lineout - maybe doherty could start at 6?
    I like the idea of Staniforth being given a run at centre with Gits moving to flyhalf. And I agree Mitchell should at the very least move to wing - Shep instinctively covers there most games anyway.

PS when is Pusey back....?

Last edited by BeeJay; 08-04-07 at 21:10. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

vCash
    Can I just say I thought this was priceless...
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach
    (from match report) "Scott Fava down getting some attention - apparently it's a bleeding sideburn."

Keeping the Faith ... right here in Perth!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3