Thread: Chat Report: 06.06.2007

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash

Chat Report: 06.06.2007

Morning punters heres the news almost hot off the press.

Honour Roll

Coach
    Alcolholic Stalker
    BlueandBlack
    Jazza
    Larry from Joisey
    Lonzy
    Beav
    Evie
    Em-forcer
    Chook
    Pruc
    SkizaWA
    Travelling Gerry

Back in the chat house after missing a couple of weeks. Pretty quiet numbers wise but some quality there though. Coach is steering the goodship as Exile is in no computer land so we are in reasonably safe hands.

General waffle, drifting along with no particular theme even though the night is apparently Teri and Lonzys Jugathon. One thing for sure is after seeing the 2 jug queens last Saturday at in action, put your house on Teri anytime as she has form! Lonzy was travelling like a busted wheel but did get a pulse back after a Matts Special from the Nude Kitchen.

Brisvegas is whingeing about the cold weather. Never realised in gets cold in Brisvegas. Must have something to do with the bun in the oven. 8 to 10 weeks before the big day.

Having a few problems getting my head around my notes here, looks like some other bastard wrote them. Okay sorted here are a few snippets, hope they make sense.

Lonzy has a earache as a cockaroach crawled into that vital space. Not sure if this happened on the Jugathon day.

Chook discusses the merit of the Tah frontrow/Wallaby frontrow for Saturdays test and how strong and mean looking they will be. Well slap my arse and call me Charlie, da house erupted into mass mirth and merriment.

Beav is playing with chlorine and brake fluid in the shed at home. Junior bomb making 101 at Scotch eh Beav?
    Speaking of said bomb maker, 3 of his classmates have been suspended for stealing ipods, phones and stuff. You would be thrilled if your one of the parents paying through the hooter for their private school fees. I thought this gig was State school stuff only.

Miss Evie doesnt give the Canberra Vikings a snowballs chance in hell of winning the ARC later in the year.

Jazza stating that Loose Forwards rule and after being bored by pushing fat people around the park they can run with the backs. Good point but honestly whats more fun? The engine room or reading the Womens Weekly.

Skiza floats in after checking out his holiness the Dalai Lama in action. Saying what a cool egg he is. Tibet 1 China 0.

Coach who is baching at the moment is concerned that he is turning into a responsible human being. Mrs Coach is in Europe on holidays so you would think our man would be ripping the bum out of partying! No way, Coach states he is drinking less and going to bed earlier

A lot of geek shite going down which will not appear here. God give me strength, next we will be talking about the round ball again. Now where is Egan?

Jesus, my notes are shite. Got to stop drinking red wine on a Wednesday night. Vaguely decipher someone mentioning a horse and a person named Kelv and said ramifications of?

Anyway its late, see you all next week for another session of fun and cutting edge bullshit. Common down all are welcome.

Bouquets

The ladies naturally

Brickbats

Lonz for her comprehensive chat report from last week?

Quote of the night

Em-forcer to Coach...........how big is it?

God speed
    Tlh

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

the punters friend..... stick with me and you will be wearing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Hydrangea
    Miss Evie doesnt give the Canberra Vikings a snowballs chance in hell of winning the ARC later in the year.
    I said nothing of the sort... I said I don't know because I honestly haven't much of a clue as to who will be even in their squad.
    And I must give them some hope... I might be flying all the way to Brisbane to see one of their games, well the main reason will be to see AS Jnr but there is the added bonus of seeing the Vikings boys.

Adore this life
    There is no guarantee
    Could end by tomorrow

vCash
    Good job TLH! Glad to have you back and doing the report I love Lonzy but her report was a little lacking in content. Now all we need is the "Chatmaster" himself to come back.

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash
    Never let the facts get in the way of a good story Miss Evie. If we did there would be no journalists out there.

the punters friend..... stick with me and you will be wearing

vCash
    lol great notes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Hydrangea
    Beav is playing with chlorine and brake fluid in the shed at home. Junior bomb making 101 at Scotch eh Beav?
    Speaking of said bomb maker, 3 of his classmates have been suspended for stealing ipods, phones and stuff.
    Oh, so THAT's why he's having trouble formatting his iPod on his PC? Dodgy provenance...!

Keeping the Faith ... right here in Perth!