Thread: Greetings from SA

Prospect
    vCash

Talking Greetings from SA

Hi there everyone,
    Nevermind an out of towner, I'm from South Africa and a lady to boot! So yes, I expect some stick from you on both accounts.
    Coming to Perth in March for an awesome 3 week holiday. Booked the tickets before the log was finalised, and sadly my Sharks are everywhere but WA while I'm there. Still, very keen on seeing Western Force in live action. Any idea how a outsider of note, can lay her hands on some tickets for Force vs Bulls game? Look forward to chatting to you.

Ladyfan

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    G'day Ladyfan - welcome aboard! I wouldn;t worry about copping to much stick, we got enough northerners for that

As western force members we had the opportunity to buy tickets one week before they went on sale to the general public, which is where ticket sales stand at the moment - so not sure whats left...

If you go here:
    https://ticketing.ticketmaster.com.a...003B8D1D37B97F
    and register, you should be able to see what's still available and book online - if you have any problems, be sure to let us know and someone here will do what we can to help!

Hope to see you around these parts a bit more often!

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

Prospect
    vCash
    Thanks Coach. That was a real help. It looks like I can get reserved seats in the silver area. Around NN. Going to get my mates in Willetton to check that they are at least semi-decent seats. At this point, just being there is going to be great!! Can't wait!!!

vCash
    Welcome Ladyfan....even though you support the Sharks you're accepted
    I'm predicting 50-0 scoreline when the Force beat your Sharks....hehe

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Welcome aboard Ladyfan, our first South African I believe!?
    Hope you make it to the Bulls match, should be a great atmosphere at Subiaco by that stage of the season.
    Look forward to contributions from the "female, SA, Sharks" perspective!
    Burgs.

Prospect
    vCash

Wink

Thanks Chief and Burg,

As for my Sharks, all I can say is that hopefully they have had a huge wake up call, and will come back and do some serious damage. If not, I may have to support bowls or something. I have faith!!!! 8) 12 May is a long time to wait for that outcome, but 50-0 is pushing it dear.

Just a bummer that my boyz are not in WA while I am there. I'll just have to get my fix before I come over. Really looking forward to that trip. My Saturdays will be spent in pubs by the looks of things. Hope most of the games will be covered. Any suggestions on good pubs on the route from Perth to Esperance and then back up the coast to Perth?? Leaves it wide open huh??
    Perhaps a discussion to have on another thread.

vCash
    LF

First of all, welcome. I'm with you, I think Chief is talking nonsense, it will be more like 40-0!!!

Seriously, though free tickets are hard to come by. I am involved in radio and the promotion are low on the ground, as the Force have serious start up cost - members are even getting charged to go the warm up game!! It is all still very new here and nobody really knows what to do!

If I we're you, I would email the RugbyWA info@rugbywa.com.au and tell them you plight. you might get some lose change out of them.

Otherwise if you know peeps here, get them to tune into 96FM, as they'll give away tickets there (sometimes!!!)

Otherwise, they will be for sale when you get here - an "iron" ticket for regular game will cost you Aus$27.00 up to a "gold" Aus$60.00

Sorry we can't be of more help at the moment. Things are still pretty new when it comes to rugby, after the Cheetahs game next week everyone will be an expert!

Brother Gallagher I hear you