Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Deans to give Tuqiri a final fling

vCash
    to think a few years ago we had Roff, Latham and Burke who could all fill fullback well.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    spoiled for choice toc!

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slomo View Post
    the quicker shep is returned to full back the better............
    Definitely. AAC is competant and frankly I don't rate him as a winger and he won't make 13 behind Mortlock and Cross. He would make a better bench player.

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TOCC View Post
    your kidding, Tuqiri played fantastic last night for the lack of game time and the injury issue, cant really call Digby rubbish when Drew dropped the ball in the first minute..

Everyone was cursing AAC last week for playing the same game style that Drew played last night.
    Lote was suprisingly strong, yes. I never said he was bad. The entire team was bad, but as a unit Lote was not rubbish. But I'm still allowed to hate him. Why did Hynes come off?

And I can really call Digby rubbish. Watch the replay and see what is going to warrant him a game against the Baabaas (not that many players out there deserve it, but Digby struck me as one of the worse offenders). I didn't think he did much with the ball time he had last week, but this time he was appalling. And Drew dropped ONE ball. How many did Digby throw forward, or drop?

All I said was Drew's break at the end was fantastic! I didn't say I thought he had a game, because I don't think that. He did have an old-AAC-esque game, and that killed it a little bit. But both boys have played that game style now, under an ex-AllBlack fullback (just observing...).

I'm just saying the knock on was not completely Drew's fault. He thought Digby had the ball covered and Digby was running around the back of him or something and some crazy welsh dude was chasing, so Drew had to pick the ball up at an awkward angle, forcing the knock on. I'm not blame-shuffling... but if you look on the replay it was Digger's who copped a talking-to. Both players are to blame... Sheesh.

Jargs- I couldn't agree more. I was so distraught about all those BLOODY chase-less kicks

CAMERON.. COME BACK!

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

vCash
    does drew ever have a bad game in your eyes, on saturday its one of his worst games in a wallabies shirt in 08, he was out of position and out of ideas..........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2