Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dunning to ARU: show us the money

vCash
    Maybe just getting a bit sick of justifying myself Gerry!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    vCash
    Yeah, and stop picking on poor Fat Matt.
    He's as tough as an Engel.
    And just like an Engel, when he breaks down it's cheaper to buy a new one.

Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Maybe just getting a bit sick of justifying myself Gerry!
    if you were that mad about justifying yourself you would also see that i apologised in my "rant" for generalising people together. there a quite a few on this site that turn on people for the reason of turning on them.

i didnt specify people and actually said i couldnt be bothered looking back through threads to name them.

but i guess you can leave that out as it might "simply interfere with your carefully crafted argument" as you put it!

i agree that players can be criticised but to call players names or say there stupid when you dont know them and you fail to tar everyone in the same position with the same brush is arrogant. its been said in this thread that dunning sounds "stupid in this press release" well guess what, dunning didnt give a press release a jurno wrote it based on a podcast that had alot more information in it and dunning has every right to question his employer, just as baxter did, just as giteau did, just as barnes is at the moment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rahrahgirl View Post
    i agree that players can be criticised but to call players names or say there stupid when you dont know them and you fail to tar everyone in the same position with the same brush is arrogant.
    OK, I know how to fix it then

Any player who has come out and publicly stated that player salaries and ARU top ups should be made public is a freakin' idiot.........you can figure out for yourself how long that list is!

As for "generalising" such as you say.......when I take offence to your first post and post my first reply, nowhere did you suggest in your rebuttal that I might have been one of the ones who has continued the line consistently, no, you just continued the argument. How am I supposed to react?.......Now this might just be a misunderstanding, but it's starting to piss me off that this line continues......get over it! some people make judgements about how players are playing irrespective of the colour they're wearing. I'm one of them!

C'mon the

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3