Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Brawling Henjak faces sack

Apprentice
    vCash
    sorry i apoligise 3 years ago. Still he should have grown up. And because it was three years ago hes had three years to think about what isnt right and what is right. All i am saying is that he has done wrong before and is playin professional rugby so he should act like it.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by liana_annelise View Post
    sorry i apoligise 3 years ago. Still he should have grown up. And because it was three years ago hes had three years to think about what isnt right and what is right. All i am saying is that he has done wrong before and is playin professional rugby so he should act like it.
    Playing a professional sport hardly means that you should be a priest, incidents like this have happened and will continue to happen in every sport, if anything it reflects on the society we live in. Drunken dickheads like this exist and I don't see acting all high and mighty over such a thing makes a difference. He should be punished by the team, and if need be, by the law and then leave it at that, hardly the huge media circus that has, and will continue to go on about this incident.

Lets hope we don't get a Canterbury Bulldogs style incident....

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    OMG, I threw ice in the Meeka Royal Mail on Sunday night, I hope I don't get a life ban from there!!!

People can change and they are more likely to do so away from the bleeding hearts, self anointed "Saints" and rat-pack media, just ask our very own Tap Dogs trialist Cameron Shepherd.

What's that passage, "Let he without sin cast the first stone" or something...

I really can't believe the frenzy that everyone seems to be whipping themselves up into over this without even knowing what actually happened yet!

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

Champion
    vCash
    Give him one last life, have a look how many lifes Tuqiri has had and he is still playing for the tarts and wallabies, i know what he has done is bad and the media is jumping off the eagles ban wagon and onto the WF one, so its going to be blown out of all proportions.

If he does get given the ass. WF is going to lose its #1 scrum half and henjak goes to european for the big $$$. hold him tell him to pull his head in and get on with the game. mitchell has picked him for this weeks run on team, the question we are all asking is, is it possibly the last time we see 'the hair henners' in the black swan jumper of our mighty force..

Come on supporters stick by our team and support thru thick or thin (no part time supporters, there AFL for that !!)

vCash
    Tuquiri should be gone or never even been in union and so should henners as much of an asset he is ( though i hate to say it) he is also a liability

Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    vCash
    Don't worry Burgs. I got banned for life twice one weekend at the Royal Mail

Has anyone thought that Sare may have thrown the first punch and started it all??
    There are people who start fights and people who finish them. Sounds to me that Henjak finished this one.
    Would the public and press be screaming as loud if it were Henjak with the busted jaw???

Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

vCash
    Apparently, the ARU are up in arms about the fact the Force let Henjak travel...maybe they will bar the Force from re-entering Australia?

Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    vCash
    $15000 should fix that

Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamethrower View Post
    Don't worry Burgs. I got banned for life twice one weekend at the Royal Mail

Has anyone thought that Sare may have thrown the first punch and started it all??
    There are people who start fights and people who finish them. Sounds to me that Henjak finished this one.
    Would the public and press be screaming as loud if it were Henjak with the busted jaw???

thank you flame.
    anyone thats bashing either player needs to stop now.
    we dont know the circumstances to what happened so none of us are in a position to comment, unless one of the (reported) two invilved decides to make a statement or some on here and post up THEIR side of the story.
    i dont have a problem with henners playing this weekend. because hes the one who knows the plays is he is going to benifit the team the most. his posistion in the team can be re-evaluated after the tour when the boys are able to run in some new blood at number 9.
    its not just about him. rugby is a team sport and is therefore about the greater good of the team.

not an ideal start to the season after the win and the public support of last week.

vCash
    Good man to have in a scrape is our Henners. I should think the Force boys will be heartened that he has there back in a tight spot. A bit of mongrel in the team is a good thing.

Laura Force Addict v Chook scrabble-off on Facebook: laura & Force Addict 0 | chook 9

Gigsa made me do it

"He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty." – Lao Tzu

vCash
    Says the Lote fan!

I'm with Jono, Mitch is right to pick him, his job is to pick the best team he can put on the park. He would've asked the management "is he available" they obviously said yes!

I'd also recommend some contingency plans after the Sharks match though. This situation will end up with at least a suspension due to it's timing!

BTW Henjak didn't exactly look like "the elephant man" on the news tonight, but you could tell he'd been in a scrape....this was definately not a one shot deal!

C'mon the

vCash
    stupid knee...
    i play scrumhalf :'(

Rookie
    vCash
    I say keep them. If you fire them someone else grabs them and pays them more and the Force have to play against them next year.

Get them to the AA or wherever and sort out their "bad Habits"

Give them at least a 6 match income fine - thats the only place it will hurt

But play them and work WITH them. They need us for support and we need them for the points.

Jambooi

vCash
    fining them match payments is always good.

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash
    Lets face it, put 35 people together you are going to dislike a few. Law of averages. Im not blaming either party but obviously they are as thick as each other. I dont know the full story, neither does anyone else except the crew at the pub. Henjak has the history so im worried about his future (im a fan of him). Im sick of dumb young sportsmen stuffing up their careers. Whoever is guilty get rid of them as its doing our brand name serious damage.

the punters friend..... stick with me and you will be wearing

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast