Thread: Chat Report 24/09/08

vCash

Chat Report 24/09/08

Maybe not one for the kids under 15 (don't say I didn't worn you).

In attendance:
    blueandblack
    travelling_gerry
    brokendown_gunfighter
    Oxleymoron
    gustafsl
    innocent_quokka
    laura
    Mtbeaver
    Swee_82
    robyn
    The_Lone_Hyndranger
    Exile
    AlcoholicStalker
    Badger84
    Coach

Topic - Happy b'day Jehna & Shaun and welcome back Mtbeaver BOT.

Chat kicks off with BnB filling Beav in on the changes with mods and @ status' BnB has an @ but isn't sure if he's a mod and some chat of irc technical stuff.
    Swee, Badger, Ox, AlcoholicStalker and Robyn roll up...Robyn's Leo DeCaprio assignment sparks up chat and I soon follow the crowd into the chat room, where my bung eye becomes topic of discussion for a bit and then Movember.

Sign up moBros and moSista's!! Movember Australia - Registration for rego's and Movember 2008! - Western Force Rugby Supporters Site to read about joining the TWF team.

Next topic; wine and Badger scored a bargain, $14/bottle when you buy a carton. Gerry is enjoying a glass of red in Margs and its bucketing down! About now Coach, brokendown_gunfighter and gustafsl roll in (not literally).
    All the talk of drinks gets BnB into barman mode and the drinks cart gets wheeled around, the crowd gets hungry and Coach has an order of choc cookies, Robyn wants a mars bar, BDGF orders chilli noodles and BnB heads off to cook dinner.
    With Coach's entrance comes talk of the bung-eye again and Coach reckons "You caught ranga. You shouldn't look at them. Every time you look at them, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens."
    Only problem I don't like kittens so the warning is lost on me. This turns chat to talk of dogs and cats and how they are such a scrumptious delicacy.
    (Don't read from here down if you're under 15)
    The use of dog and all their body parts for food, in Beijing becomes hot topic and I innocently asked if anyone watched the episode of Rove where Hamish and Andy had an eating challenge at pen15 restaurant. Gus typed penis lots of times. To no avail Robyn tried to change the topic... no such luck here!
    BDGF: "take it no lesbians eat there"
    Gus: "I wouldn't take a chance ordering the tossed salad in that place"
    me: "no mayo on your food either"

Paly quiz night October 10, be there or be square! TWF teams to clean up afterwards
    School holidays for the next 2 weeks (starting today), not for Beav, he's doing work experience with TLH…and getting paid!!
    At some stage during the dog & cat talk Innocent Quokka hopped in and about now, we decide no one likes the little, rubbish-bin-riffling, vegan rodents.
    Bed time for a few TWFers and TLH's memories of working for Charlie Carter's begin *What’s Charlie Carter's* you say (if you're were born mid 80's - now) - apparently it was a grocery store, kind of like Woolies/Coles/IGA that was around between late 70's and early 90's.
    Politics gets a quick mention and dodgy WAFL grounds, particularly North Geraldton and South Freo.
    Football is bad so chat pretty much ands and everyone is out, chairs on tables, floors swept, drinks cart washed and put away and everyone is out by about 10.30pm.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    Laura said "Penis"

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

vCash
    I remember back when she was a sweet young lady, after 2951 post on TWF look what she has turned into.

vCash
    TWF taught me the error of my ways and educated me about the real world, one day I'll figure out how to repay you all.

Senior Player Contributor gustafsl's Avatar
    vCash
    Did I really say penis that many times.

You didn't mention Robyn going to look at the calculator...she never came back...guess it was one of those fancy scientific calculators to be gone that long!!!

vCash
    Or its one of those new-fangled graphing calculators and she was surfing the net on it.

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafsl View Post
    Did I really say penis that many times.

You didn't mention Robyn going to look at the calculator...she never came back...guess it was one of those fancy scientific calculators to be gone that long!!!
    YES YOU DID! and i was trying to change the subject incase my 10year old sister was staring at my computer

its a casio class pad 300 and it is IMPOSSIBLE! how am i going to seat a TEE exam with a calculator i dont understand!!
    nah, i was being lectured about the calcuator, then arguing bout it and getting in trouble. and when i returned, chat was over sorry guys...

good report laura !

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robyn <3 View Post
    its a casio class pad 300 and it is IMPOSSIBLE! how am i going to seat a TEE exam with a calculator i dont understand!!
    In these times, we internet people use the acronym RTFM.

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue