Thread: Chat Report: 4.7.07. Morning edition

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash

Chat Report: 4.7.07. Morning edition

Morning punters this is the Lote shout the bar, happy 4th of july Larry, cough up your money for TWF gear and happy birthday Em-forcer(5th) edition glowingly hot straight off the press.

Honour Roll

Exile
    BlueandBlack
    Beav
    Larry from Joisey
    Jazza93
    maelkann (fresh blood)
    Travelling Gerry
    Coach
    Happy
    Evie
    Em-forcer

Pop in on the dot of 7pm and a few scaly crew already in. Our man from Joisey is in and as its his Independence Day celebration and public holiday to boot, he has decided to grace us with his presence all bloody night.

To mark his countrymens success of giving the pommy marauders the short shrift and creating there own identity( it may happen here one day hopefully)
    we thought we would teach Larry a few Australian expressions. Now this isnt the simpliest thing to do. Ever tried rowing up shit creek in a barbed wire canoe, well you get my drift. I give Larry a few private pointers on different sayings ie black dogs, chains etc. Unfortunately Larry makes a complete meal of it and is promptly booted off for swearing. yes he was.
    Jazza gets the arse from X also for, well being a smart one.

Gerry the kind and generous bookie holed up in the Bunbury Hilton is conducting a medical experiment on himself tonight. He has started drinking and is counting his drinks and will continue till he thinks he is sufficently hammered so he can blow in the bag tomorrow at 1.30pm and see if he can hit the magical Lote number of 0.05. Now this is unselfish, meritorious work
    and got many punters wondering on how many! As the Chatmaster said...Gerry your taking one for the team.

Speaking of the bookie. Gerry has out done himself this week with his odds on the Wallabies v Boks game. Some interesting and different betting options on offer. You surely cannot go past the attractive 15000 to 1 on Trestle getting man of the match. Burgs and Frontrow will be lining up to put a wodge on it. The angry architect, you have got to love it

Miss Evie informed all and sundry that her computer is now fixed so no more overheating problems and hence no more window opening. Frontrow is now a happy man and can relax.

Em-forcer drops by on the eve of her birthday. Happy being the shifty greaser that he is promptly wishes Em a happy birthday. Looking for accomodation in Scotland Happy? Told Em that her scaly brother Jedi has basically fallen into a vat of alcolhol since his return and Happy has become his chauffeur and valet.

We welcome a new chat virgin up onto the temple......maelkann. Informs the crew he is off to Officer Training School (Navy) very shortly. Seems like a good egg and all of us wish him well for the future. He will still log into the site for his rugby fix when and if he ever gets any spare time.

Talking about where people are watching the game on Saturday night....X is going to the game, JBs for me and possibly Coach, Happy of on safari to Moora, maelkann to the Floreat pub! WTF the Floreat aint no rugby pub but is awash in poonani. Well, Happy begs to differ about the poonani aspect in relation to JBs which is well known as a rugby pub and not so much the other. It was wall to wall last Saturday night and you had to beat them off with a stick,apparently. Unfortunately Happy didnt know his arse from his elbow cause he had a large pair of beer goggles on........allegedly.

Coach starts reminising about his youth and the Floreat pub. Many years ago when Coach was 16 and very hirsute the Floreat was his pub of choice. He fondly remembers the night when he and 2 mates stole a table and chairs from the pub and took them back to his gaff so they would have some furniture.(Please note we do not encourage this behavior on the site and swearing).Larry, who was welcomed back and placed on a good behavior bond finds a rather fetching pic of a young Coach with said hair. Kinda geeky looking though.

Our man from the US is finally starting to string together a few Aussie expressions and using them in there correct context. Got to love a dog on a chain eh! Larry is leaving so he can watch the big parade, drink truckloads of beer, eat hamburgers and watch the fireworks and milf. That last acronym has been doing my head in for awhile now and i finally found out what it stands for.........Moro Islamic Liberation Front. Still they must have a few parade floats. Enjoy your day mate.

Night is drawing to a end..Beav is away in a far flung solar system and is completely gobsmacked with all things astrological, Happy is dreaming about .303 rifles, original scopes and bayonets and Coach is dreaming about hair.

Brickbats

If i hear another cut and paste yarn from you serial geeksters im going to

Bouquets

The birthday chick Em and our crook Canberra correspondent Miss Evie(get well soon)

Quote of the night.......Larry from Joisey...doing your sister in law isnt in breeding!

Public Service Annoucement

Happy is looking for any unloved, unwanted vinyl LPs to add to his music archive. So if your have a stack accumulating dust in a corner of the shed and or would like to off load them free of charge to a good home get in touch with Happy. His musical tastes are fair in his clacker so he will take any sort of shite you may have.

Good night all and remember all are welcome in the chat house. Good people and great craic awaits.

God speed and go the

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

the punters friend..... stick with me and you will be wearing

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    a pass mark!! Love the morning edition, it is much better than the 3 day delayed one!!

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    Technical issues caused my absence.....my Java wouldn't play ball and so I'll be ripping my laptop apart in a fit of delayed rage this evening.

CHEERLEADERS ROCK!!!

vCash
    Another great job TLH!

We missed you Jedi! What did you get Em for her birthday?

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Can't wait to hear the results of Gerry's selfless testing!
    I was dodging the evil spoiler computer til after the Mungo but everyone seemed to have headed home by the time it finished, I'll try again next week

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    I may have some deeply random vinyl lying around... If Happy can MP3 them for me (or something) then I'm sure we can do a deal! (well, you never know when you might actually need a blast of... no, actually, I don't think I'll reveal that here - got my cool rep to consider!!!)

Keeping the Faith ... right here in Perth!

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    lol sounds like a fair deal!! Thanks!!

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    I wouldn't suggest collecting them on this trip, though - I've seen how airport baggage crews handle luggage. The records might not play quite so well once they have been 'handled' to smithereens!!!

Keeping the Faith ... right here in Perth!